Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Cheers Ekona, I've had a look at their site, seems pretty good. I'll have another good look this evening etc.
  2. Fuel tokens sound like a GREAT idea - I'll grab further info from you both nearer the time. I'll be looking at accomodation for the event over the next few days, so I'll post up pictures and prices for the suggested dates!
  3. Comments in the comments thread Dave!! Backwards in a burning Zed sounds impressive!! Maybe a few somersaults to add a bit of drama? It's not as bad as you think, you won't end up in the barrier unless you want to? I managed 4 laps round the ring and gave it around 85% - although to be fair had my brakes been cooler I might have pushed a bit harder. I'm hoping to wear out my Falkens by April so that I can get some decent rubber!! Put your name down, you won't need lessons, we're not racing and we're not trying to set lap records. It's a bit of fun, cruising through Europe and making the most of the Ring and surrounding areas. Simple! Name on list???
  4. List updated 11/11/10
  5. I live in Birmingham and to be fair anything goes round here..... People drive like they are planning a scam crash but don't have any intention of crashing - that's how bad it is here these days!! Interesting read though....
  6. Right, I'm looking to create my own webspace, not sure on the best route for this and how flexible these free sites are on the web? What are my options?
  7. No worries fella - I was rather pleased myself to be honest. I feel very withdrawn over these winter months, not being able to work on the car, either mod's or cleaning her! I was actually thinking myself about doing a build thread from day 1 to current day.... I managed a fair amount of work in 12 months, just looking forward to next year and the exterior of the car
  8. Save WTF are you wearing god damn it! Are you sure that photo should have been sent in
  9. very true! but no PC can match the social element of a console. + I included with my console is a blue ray player Agreed, social element is great. The only problem is it eats up your life. How much are we talking for a half decent graphics card?? £80+??
  10. Will: The ending for me is a poor effort. The MW2 ending was simple but creative. Blackops ending is sorely let down. I won't spill any further beans. Husk: I wouldn't say there's a strain, it just appears a bit lethargic. Weapons don't seem very effective. The map - when either a enemy of friendly chopper is on the map it looks like it's dated back to Grand Theft Auto 2 days!! Moving around the maps also seems a tad boring, not a fan of the 2 or 3 maps I played. I completed the campaign in less than 7 hours on Regular. A great shame I was expecting a little bit more. The movie trailer gives it a nice look, but it's more about the gameplay in my book - MW2 and COD4 are still my favourites.
  11. That's a fair point.... I actually put Blackops down last night at about 10pm and went back to MW2 and noticed the difference - the speed of the game, the graphics and movement are far better on MW2
  12. Slow start and a terrible ending.... So don't expect much...!! I will be selling my copy of BlackOps, on-line graphics/gameplay is terrrible!!
  13. Monthly? Your not driving enough Colin Monthly Mine is called Suzie.... not sure why - maybe I'm loosing my marbles
  14. That's very helpful also as I have recently acquired a nice stonechip on my way to Abbey the other week, it's a tad on the large side, so best to get the screen replaced. I think I will ring my insurance to ask who they use for screen replacement then ring the depot direct to see if they have someone who's replaced the screen on the Zed before!! Cheers
  15. What is the shameful part ? Ive seen your stats and the amount of hours you have put in on MW2 so please explain PS Im good for Saturday Husk, how many days have you dedicated to MW2 Online play.... I have a feeling I may have done more I think I'm on something like 24 days the last time I looked
  16. Well, I had ordered my copy from Game and it arrived yesterday morning. I normally take a day off for such games but decided not to as it's a Treyarch effort and would preffer to save my days for cleaning the car Anyway, I managed to play the campaign from 7pm till 1am and 20 mins on Zombies. Thoughts.... Pretty good, takes a while to get going, graphics okay, nothing special. Very much like World of War... it doesn't have the same feel as MW2 in the slightest in my eyes. I have actually just managed to get on board a chopper and shooting around the river banks with a machine gun and rockets..... FUN for sure. So tonight will be dedicated to finishing, which I think I've got a 1/4 of the game left to finish. Then it's ONLINE!!! With a bit of Zombies!
  17. Debateable I had my lower plenum mapped and made some nice numbers, it also improved my fuel economy (after mapping). So it's a choice factor I'd say. Mark will probably comment, although if it was me I'd buy something else that is performance related and have them both mapped That's what I seem to do
  18. A certain person on crutches!!
  19. I know who's in the black car
  20. NOthing there, you need to hit send It's sent now....
  21. Andlid PM sent
  22. I managed 30mpg last night on the way to Devon, although got bored and ended up with 24.5mpg Mark did you get my msg regarding the NOS software version? As mentioned I'm restricted to weekends now till the new year.
  23. Wasso

    queen of the ring

    To further show how good she really is, I only managed 10mins 50 in a Zed, she did better in a van.
  24. Sounds like that where they were heading then. It was a nice sight to see on the motorway. I should have given the truck driver a flash or wave instead
×
×
  • Create New...