Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. They're in there Jim. Interior - Akari Designs - Under Strut Lighting Engine - Tarmac Sportz - Bonnet Lifters The velocity stack I don't think is in there yet?
  2. I'm surprised wheels spacers haven't been updated yet considering they are one of the most popular mod's. Might be worth putting in the various brands and different sizes. Eibach and MW Tech spring to mind
  3. Good luck with the MOT, sure she'll pass with flying colours.
  4. That is a big camera! Does it come with a tripod? Good luck with that one What's the next mod on the list?
  5. Me neither Chris. Although I'll be driving round Eyrope for a week and seeing my dad. So I guess it doesn't compare, but still gutted I can't make it
  6. What else do you have laying around. I feel like spending some money(not loads though)
  7. Brave man. The boot without struts weighs a lot! You'll be working out each time you open and close. It is perfectly safe. Removal is as simple as unbolting from the lid and car. Be warned to have a male companion to hold the boot or a butch woman. It isn't light!!
  8. Now I get it. From your post it sounded like you slowed for the first camera floored the tunnel and slowed for the final camera. That's a big shame there's a camera. They don't have them on motorways such as in Switzwerland or France so why we got the bleeding things! Although in Paris they have reverse facing cameras on their routes through centre of town. Didn't get a ticket though
  9. Cheers for the gauges Neo
  10. Great photo's and something to cherish. See you at the next meet (And you WILL make Wales next year )
  11. Surely that's 3 points if they are average speed cameras?
  12. Sorry just catching up with posts..... thanks for the recent additions.... don't suppose my gauges are in there yet?
  13. I've seen said bumper, it's fooked!!
  14. This might sound odd, but when I was into my installs years and years ago, I used to use the material they use within the fabrics industry. Not sure what the stuff is called, but it's like sheets of cotton wool style fabric that you can purchase in rolls. You can cut it to shape, it weighs nothing and you can stuff this gear into any nook and cranny. Not too sure on the fire risks, but I used this material to stop plastics and my bumper at the time to stop rattling!
  15. Dynamat also adds weight
  16. Just get a basic plenum spacer. There no requirement in the uk for the others.
  17. Insurance please Adrian flux
  18. Wasso

    WTF????

    Must have missed that one
  19. Dodo supernatural and you'll be hugging and kissing the car, trust me. Expensive but lasts a lifetime and looks like no other wax!
  20. If I was going that way soon I'd take a look for ya. But won't be for a while yet. To note that price is a little high I'd say. Yes it's low mileage but Zeds are reducing in price like crazy. That car should be nearer £14-£15k, as long as it's mint and has full service history.
  21. Just looked and I'll be heading out the weekend of the 28th so I'll kinda miss it by a week.
  22. When is it scheduled for as I'll be dropping back past Spa on my way home from Hungary!
  23. In Europe driving a thousand times better. In England middle lane hoggers should get 3 points for undue care and attention. I'm afraid to say the police don't have time for these kind of people. Especially down midlands/south you'll notice the lack of police presence because of the Traffic Officers who now take over patrolling the motorways. Problem is they have no enforcement to fine people. Our driving education is down right poor. How some people get behind the wheel is beyond me. I hate driving the M6 it is renowned for retards who haven't got a clue about safety or how to drive a vehicle. This can also apply to truckers driving up the ar$e of another truck, or pulling out just because they can. I hate English roads and English drivers. But there's nothing we can do about it. Policing funds are restricted and as a result people get away with murder on our roads. Not only that but our court system sucks for instance criminals are being chased by 4 police cars, they cause destruction and create mayhem for the police. They get 6 points £100 fine and continue on their way. Vik I feel your pain, but this is the sh!t society we live in nowadays.
  24. The burgunday colour car looks a bit E-type'esq DB6 Gotcha, see the roof line and quarter window. Clearly i was well off the scent.
  25. We dont need to any more - everyone can post up in the garage Well thought out that man
×
×
  • Create New...