Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Did you receive my mail's okay?
  2. The standard JDM plate size doesn't quite fit my chargespeed rear, so I had a company on the web build my plate to my specifications. Can't recall who they were, but the end result was near on perfect.
  3. I'm def free this Sunday, but the weekend after I'm away at the Zed Shed (Keyser's)
  4. Happy Birthday Toby, have a good one
  5. Details being sent over now via my slow uploading broadband!!
  6. Great combo same as I'm running, wait till they bed in and you'll be purposely braking late just to feel the braking G forces. Pad life is great too
  7. The Zed isn't a cheap runaround.... to be fair £399 is a good price, then you've got fitting on top. Wait till you need tyres!!
  8. As simple as that. Head to your messages area and enter zmanalex as the user name, then fire him some questions and he'll respond with "£££ and good to go same/next day".
  9. ^^^^^ Dave - you seem to know a lot about all this stuff, a full write up
  10. Fair cop then.... go for it fella
  11. Wasso

    ECU reset?

    Well considering I got up early that morning, washed and waxed the car before the announcement and without a COLD shower I'd busted my gonads but heyho, next time Still enjoyed it though.
  12. Wasso

    ECU reset?

    Shurrup or you won't win car of show again I hope there's no bribery going on here gents!
  13. The rest of the car would look odd, you'll have the front splitter sitting far lower than the side skirts and thus look as though you may have a half finished car?
  14. What a billy bu!!sh!ter People like that need transporting to a different planet! £11k on what!!!!! And 350bhp with no FI....
  15. Fair point, google images is clearly failing at providing me the cab version As detailed above, it's not a Mini, it's just fuggly! I guess it will compete with the Citroen DS3 Asbo!
  16. Personal opinion is this fits in the most ugliest of cars ever made category. I was driving home the other night and saw this wreck of a design coming at me…. To find it was the new mini. I think the designers are on psychedelic drugs or something! They need shooting, especially after the mini on steroids episode! Discuss....
  17. I'm on a meet Saturday but will be free Sunday if you'd like a lift anywhere in the Birmingham district?
  18. Suzie has been on a 2 day detail and pics taken this evening, once I've finished my pint, had a curry, another pint and then home - I'll send over a pic and details etc. PM me your email address Stew
  19. You're not allowed to sell mate, there's no way on earth. Get yourself a cheap runaround or something or even get a tow bar to transport the goods you need but don't sell mate Although if this is the RIGHT choice the purchaser of your car will be delighted with it, as it's a superb example. I've seen myself how the OCD carpet stripes made a huge impression to those on meets. GLWTS for a great bloke
  20. I started Prstne Detailing last year and detailed 11 cars in my first 11 months which as a starting point wasn't too bad. But getting your name out there seems the hardest part of all for me. As this is only a weekend thing for me there's no great pressure. I'm hoping by 2013 it's fully up and running and I'm solely detailing throughout the year.
  21. Happy Birthday Mike have a good'un
  22. My GT Spec was a third of the weight of oem
  23. Looks real nice fella
  24. Oi!!! You just said no more mods
  25. Pfft we will see!! +999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999E recurring till the end of time
×
×
  • Create New...