Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. £100! I know black anodising takes longer but heck that's a lot!!
  2. Get it Jay, perfect Who needs a 370 anyways, they're not as exciting as a 350!
  3. If I had the spare cash. I'd jump at it, great price but with Christmas just round the corner it's probably the worst month to sell a car. In addition I've not finished my Zed yet so there's no way I could part with an unfinished project. I'm sure somebody will snap it up, just a matter of time. GLWTS!
  4. Is this your car, because if so it looks like your keyboard is broken. Not being funny but that's a dreadful advert.
  5. See I found the studs easy with a bit of trickery. My issue was doing up the nuts behind where the screw replaces the studs. Here's the two nut trick.... Tighten nuts onto the stud and use the lower one to remove the stud with a spanner.
  6. That's a fair point actually, I didn't actually notice the editing at first, to be fair it should have been left alone. Not good Col.
  7. It's probably the hardest mod ever to be fitted. Post a pic of the instructions and it'll come back to me.... It wasn't easy.
  8. I'm not saying which I voted for but it's an epic pic
  9. Wow this is a tough one... All very nice pics, especially Coldels who I detailed Which to choose....?
  10. Ah Bob / Chris fancy posting in the same month..... I saw Chris's and I thought he's got my vote I love that pic then I scroll down to find an equally good photo of Bob's - who's shall I vote for..... The best pic
  11. Wasso

    Test Poll

    No he likes silver and blue!
  12. I can't give a fixed date until the gaskets are made - I'll be chasing them tomorrow. It'll be at least 10 days as the anodisers wanted that amount of time.
  13. Who watched it? Just finished watching the catch up prog today as I missed it and I have to say Loeb is one hell of a legend. It's a shame he's retiring at 9 consecutive championship wins. I hate the bloke but he's epic with 4 wheels and a World Series of rallying It should be an interesting season next year with VW joining in and a few driver swaps.
  14. Wish I was there to see the fire mate. All photos sent now, not the greatest but better than none at all. Next year I'll make a concerted effort
  15. Bumpity Bump
  16. Okay update from 16 hours of polishing this weekend. I even now have a polishing shed to dedicate a decent room, light and storage to make my life easier. Actually I tell a lie, it's the Mrs! She was getting fed up of black compound entering the house. So I'm now enclosed with mask, goggles and decorators overalls! Things I do eh! Anyway here's a pic of the fruits and just 3 more to do now. I'll be taking the first 13 to the anodisers tomorrow (I know a bit late but didn't expect these damn things taking so long). The other 3 will get to the Anodisers Wed. As we are having a multitude of colours it's no bother as the last 3 will have their own vat for colouring. I'll be honest these things look dead great polished.
  17. Ahhhh I see what you're saying now. Yes copper grease does eventually dry...18-24 months I found.
  18. What do you mean "don't use copper grease" nowt wrong with it, it's been great for me and I'm sure plenty others. Are you saying there's something wrong with it
  19. And I could polish the casting Funny enough that's the first cosy plenum that I've seen without the carbon end caps.
  20. I do for a beer We'll have to meet up some time Not sure if you've seen my recent tuition in the kitchen on Facebook. My last curry was 8 out of 10 in comparison to what you'd expect from a curry house. The next one I'm hoping to reach the 9.5/10 status. It's taken me 6 months to find the right blend.
  21. Bad dinner? Personally don't like them and tyres are, well, not exactly the best. End of the day if you like them that's what counts. Nope had an awesome curry. Maybe you'd like one of my home brew curries born from the Indian Curry House Kitchen.
  22. Wasso

    show me your Z badge

    Not the best pic for badge material but you get the idea.
  23. Bad dinner? Personally don't like them and tyres are, well, not exactly the best. End of the day if you like them that's what counts.
  24. Might also be the case the disks have a lip and if you have new pads on this'll be your squeal as well maybe the copper grease needed on the back of the pads.
×
×
  • Create New...