Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Okay here's a little taster of the primary goal of the European tour. http://youtu.be/qd1DokzWa2A
  2. I'm not I'm about to have my dinner
  3. I have to say that looks mighty impressive and very OEM. Grand job there fella.
  4. The GT is the ONLY Porsche I like. The rest for me are boring, ok except the GT3 RS for the Nurburgring
  5. To be honest you'll mix better without a mate, everyone gets chatting, and even the +1's always end up talking to somebody else, in fact I'm one of those said people, as I end up wandering off
  6. Haven't seen or heard from Macaman for ages. He normally attends the Midlands meets but don't have a clue of his number or addy? Maybe a Mod can prompt him by mail?
  7. Or go to the Spa which is free, that's what mine does on the Saturday and then joins in for the Sunday meal and drive etc.
  8. First one for me too
  9. brilliant, love the way Darren just nods back off to sleep again. I don't think Adrian was very impressed
  10. I don't think my mother-in-law would be impressed if I bought these for her Xmas gift?
  11. My oh my this has turned into a filth thread....
  12. I paid myself to have a long weekend in Chipping Norton with my good half.
  13. Well you know helping out where I can.
  14. I actually don't mind him. Drove past the end of his road and had a pint in his local in the hope of passing on your request to clonk him one, but I guess he must be busy
  15. I'm afraid not and they look pretty cool, but not my cupa.
  16. Saying and doing are two totally different things. Hey guess what, I'm just a couple of miles away from Clarksons house
  17. Ace but there's no way you lot dance like that!! Merry Crimbo in return
  18. Life is short, I'll get the calculations up as soon as I can to give a clear indication of cost. And like I say it's totally negotiable based on budget or preference.
  19. Wonder what time Bennett will turn up, and we need to kidnap him again for a second day It is really good to see a early healthy list, and hope to see a max 50, that would just be the best ever. Excited, always excited, I just dread the Monday going home.
  20. You know what they say Ian, Clowns never forget..... or is that Elephants I can never remember which :lol:
  21. That's correct good memory. I was going to suggest the same
  22. I've got this one because I have an iPhone and bluetooth is crap. http://www.scantool.net/obdlink-wifi.html Works brilliantly Can't comment on the one you have chosen though.
  23. 3rd in the queue HAPPY BIRTHDAY my good friend from the south west. Hope there's cake on the cards? Edit - damn two people got in before me!
  24. This could be quite epic. Imagine the video footage and I'm sure Adrian would come along too for a little tour of Romanian culture
  25. You could save yourself a little money by sending your bolts for a polish refresh. £1 per bolt. If you don't fancy that and want a refresh I can direct you either to some bolt suppliers or if you want to bling I now have a trader account with ProBolt.
×
×
  • Create New...