Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. I'm sure you'd be able to retain your normal ride height from coilovers. Speed bumps are my nightmare which coilovers gave me the options to set a ride height that was in between avoiding ALL speed bumps or now just a few types of speed bumps.
  2. Here's the link http://my350z.com/forum/turbos-nitrous-superchargers/570513-haltech-platinum-pro-1400-shipped.html Currently €1,400 shipped.
  3. Train station isnt far away Ian......... That's very true, only a short walk.
  4. The courtesy car from Abbey I actually aged 20 years whilst driving it.
  5. Looks custom to me.
  6. Dip you're reading women's signals all wrong mate, this maybe where you're going wrong? She wants a CAT, sorry CATS! Correction ALL the cats in the world...... So was she on e-harmony then?? (no wonder!)
  7. I think we should resurrect these bad boys this year. Agreed Wales is not Wales with about of Neil, ice creams, bad back and some loud pedal action
  8. Happy birthday young whipper snapper
  9. Yeah, the problem is that I'd have to win both of them and there's no buy it now price, if he was selling them as a pair then I would have been very interested. Pete Send him a message to see if he'll do a deal?
  10. There's also the near side for the same price.
  11. Picking the remaining gaskets and plastic feet on Friday, so I think it's 6 spacers that will need to be bonded. The boxes for delivery have also been delivered. Pick the bolts up on Monday so anytime next week I hope.
  12. And here she was in all her glory
  13. Cool looking good, liking the advanced organisation of drives. I'd be happy to house share or Tent.
  14. If Martin can get in, then I can
  15. HAPPY B'day
  16. Wasso

    350z OEM cats

    I think I may have the brackets at home, I'll check tonight.
  17. Hey Wasso, did you manage to email them? Happy New Year! Not as yet only because its holiday season but will do this week.
  18. Well I've paid my subscription so maybe we could work something out somehow?
  19. See what they can knock off per switch say 5+ 10+ and so on. You can always de-value the package and with one shipment save on some of the cost.
  20. They look smart, post prices etc when you're done researching, may even get a group buy, don't forget to ask :wink:
  21. If I saw that in real life I think I'd chunder over te entire car and interior, I mean what a fookin mess.
  22. Yeah but you're Iron man of the Alcohol world and its been proven by official recognised equipment.
  23. Happy New Year Mr G, does a Baileys Coffee count as booze?
×
×
  • Create New...