Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. I also think Haydn is taking his too.
  2. Is there an abridged version of the routes that just contains the meeting points? Personally I can find my own roads to drive around if I get lost and meet up later at X time at Y place if needed...not that I'm expecting to get lost... unless I'm following the same guys as last year. Just follow me like last year (remember though I always follow Colin) but this year Colin maybe following somebody else
  3. I like the way he's spelt Plenum "PHELUNM" What a PLENUM!!
  4. They look as if they were made for the Zed. We have a winner
  5. It rained all day in Dudley, well till 3pm. Managed to get home in the dry and cleaned the interior and cleared all my junk out. Oil and fluids topped and checked, hair cut in the morning, shoot back for a super quick detail. Wax her up, seal the rims. Polish the bay and set my crapnav! That should see me ready for the weekend. With the impending rain I think I'll bring my car cover.
  6. Cool you can have your own mini meets like me and Buster Is Mrs Keyser excluded from your mini meets
  7. Coldel did the same. We managed to reduce them but I wasn't prepared to go any deeper with the risk of leaving a minuscule amount of lacquer left.
  8. It's all been tested and works fine, as tested on Darren's car. So nowt to worry about.
  9. It's a plate that holds the MAF in place. Fit to spec, size and dimensions. If you want flow arrows added it'll cost more
  10. Oh for sure Voltage wouldn't change through relocating the MAF plug, but moving it forward will reduce heat being drafted up as you said. Something Darren suggested and personaly agree as it makes sense. I'll get the specs today. But from the pic you can see the pipe construction is for sure thinner than Vortech.
  11. Ignore the weld and shoddy welding of the MAF plate as this was produced purely to get the angles correct. I'll be chasing him again to get an eta.
  12. I can't recall the thickness, but very slightly thinner. I can get the specs if needed. Edit : your note on ID or OD, the OD will be the same as Vortech, so slightly increasing internal volumes if the pipe is thinner.
  13. The pipe is the same spec as the Vortech piping. I could ask for a larger diameter to be constructed? Edit: The MAF port is also moved forward away from the exhaust manifold to increase clarity of readings.
  14. I think he's already placed the order. Yes revup must use both to see gains. The spacer alone on the revup does diddly squat, must be combined with the MREV.
  15. Right then, what about the second weekend in June. Setup the ranch with tool and we'll be there. Well I will for sure. Chris and Kim will of course need to confirm this so don't all turn up when if they're not ready Over to you to confirm
  16. How about I give you some money for that sound system
  17. As long as you behave with her and don't treat her rough.
  18. I'd come along to pax a lap or 'maybe' take Suzie out. (Eh Graham )
  19. Car sounds and feels dead quick Chris, how did she perform? Any issues?
  20. That's a very nice tasteful mod and well thought out. Are they custom or somehow purchasable?
×
×
  • Create New...