Jump to content

GranTurismoEra

Members
  • Posts

    3,509
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GranTurismoEra

  1. Just speeding probably. Junctions usually have huge dips in US. Might have lost control at 155-174mph
  2. Id be happy with 475 to 525 bhp. Thats a lot of money lol. Better have a spare engine on tap then. Makes sense.
  3. 600-900 hp sounds great in a videogame. Putting the power down on slick soft UK roads depends. How much would it cost to forge an engine?
  4. The guy with the silver Nismo had a Q60 at 600hp. Ran under 11 seconds despite weighing 1800kg. I guess aside from the rev hang looks good. Much needed power increase I think. Hopefully the car will come with 400 ft lbs and 400hp+ VR30 swap!
  5. Im in Harrow. There are less for sale now around 12 so may be a harder find.
  6. I cant blame people tbh. Electric and VAG on a Nissan Z forum its not high on the list of talkaboutism.
  7. 4.08 gears, GT LSD, Ecutek. Upgraded cooling.
  8. who wouldn't, slightly overkill but whos looking
  9. https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/cars/1398838/porsche-911-synthetic-fuel-pump-petrol-uk
  10. Youre planning to lower it?
  11. 15mm is ok but i think 25 mm on the back is more flush maybe. Theyll settle down after a few weeks of driving... ps never admit what pace your did on a forum . I didnt know you were 90 pace in football
  12. The GT looks very toned down in comparison. Its probably a lot more comfortable than a Nismo
  13. https://www.autoexpress.co.uk/audi/102970/new-2021-audi-e-tron-gt-arrives-rival-tesla-model-s The car was mentioned over 3 years ago. Not bad for a second attempt after the SUV. Shorter range than Tesla (280 miles) and pricier at £79-£130,000. Similar in price to the Taycan. I think it looks good Interior and exterior although the centre console could have been cleaner. Audi still believe in buttons. Shocker. Not everyones cuppa but still a cool car.
  14. Seating position in the 350Z is more low rider E46 which is nice. The 370 seating position is more jet fighter and the dash seems higher. My mate 350hr was just as fast when tuned. Even stock performance is similar.
  15. GranTurismoEra

    Car meets

    Once lockdown is lifted around March/April we,ll all be in tier 3 or 4 nationwide You can meet up for exercise and jog while breathing each others perspiration, but you cant stand around gossiping about cars. Hotels will open to encourage holidaying locally in summer?! So road trips maybe.
  16. Id be happy with an older black 370 GT tbh. There are a few knocking about. A bit more low key I got my Nismo up for sale by no means perfect but hey no complaints from joe public.
  17. I think slightly above the previous model but lower than the BMW Supra. Id say around £31-£36,000. In terms of looks probably similar with more plain front end.
  18. GR 86 with mods?
  19. Nismos start at £18,000. Tbh the production has pretty much ended for it so prices are stagnated. What was overpriced 6 months ago is now asking price. If anyone thinks 20k is overpriced for a mk 2 Nismo then best of luck finding a clean one for less. Nothing wrong with an older Z, just check the regular things, steering lock, gallery gaskets and slave cylinders/clutchs. Other than that nothing I can think of. You can probably get a clean 2013-2015 GT model for around 13-16k at the lower price. Crazy thing I saw a 2015 convertible a few months back not sure if it was sold. Very rare I reckon it got imported or sat around for a few years before being sold to the first owner. Try find one with good history and receipts. Or like Ollie suggested wait a little longer and get a post 2013 but will be at least another 5k on top. Summer time car prices will be up though
  20. "no more boring cars" - Akio Toyoda Yeah like someone once said, there seems to be a lot of sports cars during lockdown. Long live sports cars. Give me the Zee!
  21. I did see a solid black. One of these cars will be my next car for sure once Im done with the Z. Im 6'2 so they,ll be a tight squeeze. That guy in the first video was driving the hell out of the MX-5. Heel - Toe and all. Its definitely no slouch.
  22. It makes sense coming from 276-344hp. Some people have added wider lightweight wheels and an exhaust and tuned to 205-230. I think 200 is the safe zone. Anymore than that probably needs engine work. 205-230 hp is around 5-5.5 seconds so in line with the Z without the Torque. The cars lighter by 500kg plus so it probably feels much nimbler
  23. Colour coded bonnet is more likely the Abarth version with 32 extra horses. I suppose the colour code is to differentiate them from the standard car. I saw a review on Autotrader claiming the Renault Zoe was quicker off the mark but I digress I think you get an LSD, Sportier suspension, Sports Exhaust, bodykit and some more extras. The MX5 is still faster apparently lol. The standard 124 if you want all the extras then its the Lusso Plus. The Fiat offers something different being Turbo and a bit more road presence. The MX5 sounds and goes better. You can get the Abarth and just wrap the bits to match the colour.
×
×
  • Create New...