Jump to content

GranTurismoEra

Members
  • Posts

    3,509
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GranTurismoEra

  1. The current Nismo has the hatch look as well. Thats the look they're going for. More F type style. I think the main thing is the grill. When I first saw the car at the unveil i was like 'huh'..Whats going on with that. Nismo works in black too. Not so much Red. I think this car Dark grey, blue, white, black. Silver not so much. Yellow is ok but could be sharper. Seems a bit too pale
  2. Thanks. I tried man. Age related wear cant be avoided. I had a newer one before. At least I avoided £5 pound car washes. Only the new Z can make up for the loss
  3. Yeah Germans end up in Cyprus. You can get a tatcham with phone notification anytime the car is tampered with apparently. Some have built in trackers. You dont want it going off when the wind blows though.
  4. Selling up now. I have owned both 350 and 370 Zeds so I am knowledgeable on these cars....Major Full Service Completed on 19th October 2020 costing 423 pounds. Paperwork present. MOT 12 months. Tires advisory replaced with Goodyear... Brakes done in summer costing 1000 with uprated Hawk pads at Abbey Motorsport. Oil and oil Filter changed 17/07/20. 5 services plus oil change done. 2 keys. Washed myself frequently using hydrophobic wax coating and two buckets. The car has a few stone chips not peppered, age related marks hence price. private plate (370) included. AAM Short Tail Exhaust available with the car as well as standard exhaust. No P/X as already have another car. Car in daily use so mileage will go up. Price will reflect this and adjusted to reflect the current market. Usual wear and tear on steering wheel and gear knob. The car is 5 years old so condition is relative to age. I have and will continue to be as transparent as I can...serious enquiries only. On arrival inspect bodywork and interior ill show you around. Timewasters, test pilots, top guns and mavericks steer clear! A definite headturner Smoke free, Pet free, Full service history, Recent MOT. Never tracked or abused. Driven with care as I have points on my license! Decent example. Price can be negotiable with exceptional reasons. Cosmetic wear and tear. Ill send a video detailing the car to save time to serious enquiries only. Quick facts! Early 2016 65 plate Car was bought from Nissan Bury in Nov 2019 Full service history 1 previous owner HPI clear 34,808 Miles with 5 services. Price is £19499 ono
  5. you have 8 years before the possible Importation ban on Petrol. By then 20-35k should be how much they cost. Old to New so we shall see. Regarding social media depends on how fussed you posting pics as follows are temporary anyway. People get bored and move onto something else. Its still a huge expense even at 35k. Worth waiting a few years and grabbing a bargain. Since its Japan you know there will be depreciated examples ready to go. There are vendors that will import one or two but id be lying if I said its not a hard sell. The exclusivety is a selling point more so the fact its a powerful twin turbo. The Supra probably sold 900. Not great numbers. I can see why Nissan didnt bother. Cant blame them. Expect US, Australia and Japan to shift similar numbers to the Supra first year 2800+ combined. This year the Supra is projected 4000+ combined. US sold 5884 last year so Covid didnt matter much. When you look at US sales. EU sales are pretty much irrelevant Nissan actually made the right choice
  6. https://www-motor1-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.motor1.com/news/499481/toyota-86-new-old-comparison/amp/?amp_js_v=a6&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQFKAGwASA%3D#aoh=16178638701848&csi=0&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From %1%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.motor1.com%2Fnews%2F499481%2Ftoyota-86-new-old-comparison%2F
  7. Stock pads aren't cutting it for spirited driving. Changing the brake fluid as well?
  8. https://www.motor1.com/news/499336/toyota-86-subaru-brz-video/ Could have done slightly better design wise especially at the back. Looks rushed.
  9. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.motor1.com/news/499248/2022-nissan-z-blue-interior/amp/
  10. Phone up Torqen. I think they're called Hawk High Performance Street pads. Where are you based?
  11. I went with Hawk pads through Abbey, way more bite still some dust but good by modern standards. Less fade on standard discs. Better than oem
  12. They scrapped the turbo idea to remain purist. I suppose they wanted to keep the 20 year old traditions so why change.The car is now level on performance with the mx-5 and got rid of the Torque dip apparently. With some turning youre hitting 350z territory in terms of acceleration A bit like the 370 then. Only difference is its clear what its trying to be. An enthusiasts car. One thing I noticed is the grass isnt always greener. For example people complained about the 370 being thirsty. Then you look at m2,240i, golf rs and m4. They all do things better but the miles per gallon and insurance costs didnt change much in comparison to a thirsty NA V6. Driving style dependent. While I somewhat agree on the power front Japanese tend to be more conservative unlike the Germans who could release 6 models with similar power. We should be grateful they could still make an NA sports car
  13. https://www-motor1-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.motor1.com/news/498782/2022-toyota-gr-86-reveal/amp/?amp_js_v=a6&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQFKAGwASA%3D#aoh=16176050398291&csi=0&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From %1%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.motor1.com%2Fnews%2F498782%2F2022-toyota-gr-86-reveal%2F
  14. Im also hoping the pricing is right. So many more people will be able to afford it after a few years. The base will come with standard equipment. Ive seen more Alpines than Supras. Only seen one supra since release. Hope to see this Z in the UK next summer even if its a demo. Or one person imported it in. First thing Id do is remove the Nissan badges. Then Z badge on rear
  15. Follow me on Instagram Dreamer1566

×
×
  • Create New...