Jump to content

TT350

Members
  • Posts

    3,241
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TT350

  1. Like GMBALLISTIC says, polish it to death and back to pass the time
  2. What are the specs on those wheels? You may need lights on that wing for low flying aircraft Looks good though.
  3. I'm sure it would be more cost related than performance That too lol.
  4. Yep. The boot was jammed shut too. I still don't know if there was a dead body in there or not.
  5. I'll try the softer suspension, see if there's some time there. I've not found it too skittish though, as long as you give the vicious kerbs son room! I find the softer suspension better on the 'ring. The 350 is razor sharp on GT6. Really responsive handling which I find a bit too much on the ring so I dull it down a bit. But that's just me
  6. That thing your S3 was lacking is soul lol. Everyone I know who's had a modern Audi says the same. Especially of the S3. I got my 2004 350Z with 89k for 5250 and I love it.
  7. It was the cheaper option lol. I wish I'd known how cheap fuel was there at the time. I woukd have gone for something much more fun and thirsty. Well in Arizona when I wound the window down, the air coming I'm was hotter than the air already in the car. It was a 130 bhp auto
  8. That's begging to be put through a meme generator lol.
  9. Nope. But I love a challenge lol! I've driven across America in a crappy purple dodge neon with broken air con though
  10. It can't be as bad as my 1.0 Yaris!
  11. I'm trying to persuade the missus to let us drive to Portugal around September time. Rent a villa that sleeps 8 or so? Could be an idea? Bbqs and beer round the villa and a nice gathering of Z's!
  12. I don't know if the 370 has the same 53/47 weight distribution as the 350 or how heavy sound proofing is but maybe they didn't want to affect that from the factory. Would be nice to have a bit of soundproofing in the boot though.
  13. Fantastic. I would have spent hours looking at that F40
  14. Nice. I really do need a new clutch. I got a part worn one with the TT kit but it sounds hideous. What are the prices please?
  15. I set my LSD up for a bit more understeer and racing soft suspension with max down force from bgw. Keeps the handling a bit more predictable on the bumpy 'ring.
  16. Going to be sweet, this thing.
  17. Just had a go. First outing was 7:03:702
  18. Oh PS: if your lap is invalidated on GT it's invalid here too
  19. I'm just about to go into cinema to watch Mad Max but I'm all over this when I get in. It's on.
  20. Aww twobears. That's sad. Despite what people say about cats they really are part of the family.
  21. Aw, very cute. I still miss my lovely black cat, Sabbath, who went missing a few months ago That's heartbreaking. Happened to me before. I'd be gutted if McLovin wandered off.
  22. He plays fetch too. He has a little felt fish that if you throw it he goes to get it and brings it back. If you ask him for a kiss he'll come and shove his nose against your face lol. He knows the EXACT sound the key chain on the laser pen makes too lol. If you even touch it he'll just appear. Lol.
  23. Check this out then lol. He loves boxes. We cut a hole for him to poke his head out.
  24. Mclovin[ attachment=12348:2015-05-17 13.18.03.jpg]
×
×
  • Create New...