-
Posts
3,241 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by TT350
-
Thanks for filling me in guys. Hopefully the weather will be nice and can tie it in with a trip to grasmere.
-
Hi guys. Can someone fill me in on what/where this event is? Newbie thanks
-
Thanks Mark.
-
I think I still have my old standard Nissan Cat brace from when I went to Berks De-Cats. Let me know if you're interested (on here or via PM ~ private message) and I'll have a proper look for it then and we can sort something out if you need it. Thankyou I'm also running decats but the whole system is sitting too low. No problems for you? None tbh. I have an Invidia Gemini exhaust system connected up to the Berks De-Cats and it's fine. Do you want me to have a look for the Cat brace? I emailed ZMANALEX before you offered and he's got back to me with one but thanks though
-
I think I still have my old standard Nissan Cat brace from when I went to Berks De-Cats. Let me know if you're interested (on here or via PM ~ private message) and I'll have a proper look for it then and we can sort something out if you need it. Thankyou I'm also running decats but the whole system is sitting too low. No problems for you?
-
Had a few issues since installation. Strong raw fuel smell. Since corrected with a fresh fuel pump O ring. The old one was split. Also steering column rubbing against exhaust (downpipe I believe) and fuel line sitting to close to decat pipe. Will be sorted with a cat brace (still looking for one)
-
Anyway... lol. It's nice 'n spicy quick now Obviously when I get the Cosworth shortblock dropped in then much bigger squirters will be needed. Turbo's are good for 550+ according to Mark at Abbey Motorsport.
-
Done a bit of googling. The injectors were grey and that's coming back as 380cc. Odd.
-
I'm not sure. I don't really know what to say to you other than the power is dyno proven at 430bhp. Possibly they're not 380cc as the kit was 2nd hand and taken from another 350Z.
-
Not sure about ECU, but Paul West at TDI North mapped it.
-
The dyno graph is up there Paul West at TDI North mapped it.
-
-
11133747 10155430750710051 9112632567020073544 N
TT350 posted a gallery image in Member Public Albums
From the album: Suns out!
-
11147092 10155435377395051 922341703474492358 N
TT350 posted a gallery image in Member Public Albums
From the album: Suns out!
-
11150163 10155435377770051 1295776054155421970 N
TT350 posted a gallery image in Member Public Albums
From the album: Suns out!
-
Other mods are Scorpion Y pipe back,Motordyne plenum spacer. Next on the list are either Eibach springs/dampers or BC coilovers. Brake upgrades (ferodo DS2500 and uprated discs of some sort. At the moment the standard discs and pads are fine at 430bhp and road use. I know they wouldn't do for track days. Considering getting a full poly bush set and uprated ARB's. After cosworth short block is dropped in it'll have boost wound up. Turbo's are good for 550bhp+. Here's what's in the Power Enterprise kit; 1. PE 1420 Turbo Twin w/ adjustable waste gate actuator 2. Ductile Cast Iron Exhaust manifolds (L&R) 3. Exhaust Outlet pipes 4. Oil Line Kit 5. 1L over sized aluminum oil pan with cooling fins & buffles 6. Front mount Intercooler 7. Intercooler piping kit 8. Twin “Air Impulse†Air intake system 9. 6 of 380cc Injectors 10. 245L per hour fuel pump 11. Fuel pressure regulator 12. Silicon hose kit 13. Fastener kit 14. Gasket set
-
Hello. Posted on here a while back now but mostly been using the Facebook page. Got the Power Enterprise twin turbo kit fitted. Love it. Strong acceleration. Great noise. Also had decat pipes and wheel spacers, 15f and 25r,fitted at the same time. Running 430bhp and 380ib/ft torque. It's a 2004 GT with 102k. Future upgrades will be a cosworth shortblock with uprated pistons and rods (shortblock comes with everything pre built and balanced)
-
Thanks! Where should I locate it?
-
Yeah they're very pretty aren't they. I bet they look even better in real life than pictures.
-
PS: 7 of 9. Ooooh borgalicious first person to pick up on her name since I changed it. I still wood She could assimilate me any time. Nanoprobe me.
-
Yes I agree. But with the mod world it's horses for courses etc which is what makes it such a unique thing. Also I'm 33 with no kids, decent job and very cheap mortgage lol. Only live once!
-
PS: 7 of 9. Ooooh borgalicious