Jump to content

TT350

Members
  • Posts

    3,241
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TT350

  1. Want to buy an Amiga 600! Used to love mine. Cannon Fodder was such fun.
  2. Yep that is true but the one thing I remember at the time was thinking how the movements of the guy were so life like. Nothing like todays games but coming from a BBC tape computer etc it was amazing. The movements were really fluid. The cut scenes were pretty cool too in their day. There's a remake of it too.
  3. I'd love to but missus has booked the day up! Plus until my bodywork is sorted out I'm going to be shy lol. Should be going in next week or so! Cheers guys.
  4. Flashback WAS awesome. Gunstar heroes, toejam and earl, Road Rash 2...... list goes on!
  5. I'm currently in nostalgia mode. So I've dusted off the mega drive and Atari Jaguar. Desert Strike!
  6. Van men!!
  7. I didn't get one at the same time as I got my motordyn plenum spacer installed. The best thing you can do is get it uprevved to bring all your mods together. The addition of plenum spacer HKS panel filter then uprev made a big difference.
  8. North Manchester just outside of Rochdale.
  9. Any meets scheduled for North West/Greater Manchester, guys?
  10. Googled Silverstone Grey and that indeed is a match!
  11. Isn't your Zed the same colour as mine? It's called "Gunmetal grey" fyi. Yep same colour. I do like the Skyline gunmetal though. Cheaper option to get it done in the standard colour. Want to get to some meets but far too embarrassed with the state it's in at the moment!
  12. I think it's going in for full respray and bodywork soon. Within the next couple of weeks. In the original metallic grey colour. Not sure what it's known as. Or should I go R32 GTR Gunmetal grey?
  13. Krispy Kreme. Good times.
  14. Bump an old thread for Krispy Kreme
  15. No worries mate. Been humbled today seeing how much effort and attention to detail you and a lot of other members have put into their Z's.
  16. Despite problems I think I'll be pressing on with the project Shopping list is; BC Coilovers ARB upgrades Geometry set up Additional suspension mods (any suggestions?) Bodywork repaired Possible colour change Rear diffuser Vertex bodykit Work VSXX wheels 19" F/R lights LED Bonnet dampers Engine bling Alcantara dash and door cards Blitz gauges for gauge pods Custom binnacle with blue back light Air con etc knobs same as above Nismo seats/seats reupholstered blue and black alcantara Cosworth shortblock (comes fully built balanced etc with low comp pistons upgraded rods) Y pipe Invidia exhaust system Increase boost Clutch upgrade By which time the world's fossil fuels will have been completely depleted and politicians have been hunted to extinction.
  17. Really good this. Literally all the things wrong with mine you've corrected on yours. I bet it's fantastic to be in.
  18. Wow that's fantastic. Great job.
  19. Oh my. So. Sorted the issue with the actuator. Thinking it'd cure the odd noise that got us to look under the car and investigate in the first place. Wrong. The manifold is loose on the left bank. No washers on it and some of the bolts are finger loose. Problem is there's naff all room to tighten them. I'm hoping I can get in somehow by raising the engine one side but I doubt it. Looks like an engine out job. Ok the plus side sorted the issue of steering column rubbing against downpipe and relocated the fuel line tgat was rubbing against the decat pipe.
  20. Oh absolutely. The guy that owns it is into his designer clothes/watches/aftershave so his car reflects his personality really. When it starts costing him it'll go.
  21. True. Although I went to see friends new car yesterday. 6.2 C63 AMG. Lovely.
  22. Thanks mate It seems to be the price we pay for modifying cars lol. I'll get it sorted!
  23. It's a pe1420 made by power enterprise. I'm not sure what turbo it is or what it's based on. Made by IHI. As far as I could gather I just need a nut to get it back on. Can't wait until I've ironed out all the little teething problems!!
  24. Bleh. One of the turbo's actuator is broken and waste gate is stuck open.
×
×
  • Create New...