-
Posts
2,060 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by veeg33
-
Yeah I spoke to Ewen and he was good about it as he did say to let him know if I want to get them and he'll sort me out some at a later date. Nice cheap Christmas for you in some respects then. I've had to buy for lot's of family members but luckily there is a "Pound Land" shop locally. I'm joking fyi just in case some of my family read this ~ your gifts are not from Pound Land. It's all about the present, effort and thoughts behind it Plenty of good stuffs in pound land when I was there 2 weeks ago to shop for a secret Santa event at work. (not being tight, but the rules says a gift no more than £1) however I ended up buying a Minnie Mouse waste basket as it was one of the biggest item I can find there
-
Any thin strap/string will do mate. Those plastic studs are at the bottom of the tail lights and pretty easy to snap if pressure/force being applied at the wrong angle. You'll see them when your LED tail lights arrive.
-
Yep, it does make the zed looks more current and up to date. My 10yrs old zed is now only looking 5yrs old
-
I'm sure Ewen will do another GB next year, it was pretty popular. And to be fair, it's a little bit wrong timing. As I'm not original from UK, meaning I don't have to spend anything on Christmas presents for others, just 1 for my missus and few for my mistress (zed) I'm jealous with your SC
-
23rd Dec 2014 - Finally, I've got my replacement rear LED tail lights. As usual, top quality customer service by Ewen at Clark Motorsport --> http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/207-clark-motorsport/ And also lucky that the sky decided to stop raining for a bit so that I can quickly swap them over. Firstly....here the tools of my choice today for this job 1.) 2 x Umbrella 2.) 10m socket 3.) Ratchet 4.) Screwdriver (flat head) As you can see, there will be 3 plastic caps on the tail light, simply lifted up with a screwdriver with minimum force. Then 10mm socket to remove 3x bolts Next, the tricky bit of removing them, I've searched all over the internet and followed some best practices to avoid damaging my current tail lights Umbrella ??? - Not for the rain but its a useful tool to remove both tail lights without damaging the plastic studs. Here's a picture below to show why..... Remember, the tail lights needs to be pulled away from the car as shown by yellow arrows, not upwards as it will damage/snap the 2x plastic studs. It can be a little stiff, make sure the straps on your umbrella goes in (towards the center of the tail lights) as far as possible. Be brave, but be careful not to over pull as the connectors are still connected. Just press the tab as shown in yellow pic below, and pull. It might be a little bit stiff or might be difficult to press with a cold numb fingers, use a flat head screwdriver Once removed, simple reverse the procedure. Remember not to over tighten the bolts Here's few pics of them fitted - Before After (sun is out so pics a little bit brighter and can't really do the LED lights justice) Overall, took me about 30min max to get them swapped. They definitely transformed my zed!! Absolutely love it!! Again, thanks to Ewen for sorting this out for me. Much appreciated.....another happy customer!!
-
Hello and welcome 👋
-
Looks good mate. White is one of my favourite when I wanted to get a zed but I can't find one =( might get mine wrapped 1 day
-
I haven't stopped smiling since...
veeg33 replied to Carty's topic in Introductions & Welcome Messages
Hello and welcome 👋 Xmas came early for you -
The Pumpkin: 3 Month Sprint Build - *Sprint Complete*
veeg33 replied to Pritchard's topic in Member Build Projects
Looking good there mate! Looks like your Zeditus is pretty serious -
Hello and welcome 👋
-
Super! That's 800x480 for future reference
-
Hello from the Lake District!!
veeg33 replied to JDBenelliM1's topic in Introductions & Welcome Messages
Hello and welcome 👋 -
Chirag1988's Build Thread - service update
veeg33 replied to chirag1988's topic in Member Build Projects
Yeah the HD wax says to let it sit for 10-15mins so I figured just do the whole car and then go back to the first panel and start buffing All done by hand my friend Wax on, wax off. Great job mate -
Chirag1988's Build Thread - service update
veeg33 replied to chirag1988's topic in Member Build Projects
Is that hand buff or DA polisher mate? Pattern looks like a DA but seems like you got a very consistent polishing hands -
Cheers mate. As close to night blue as poss As requested Steve PM me with your email address if those image above is not the correct size. I'll attached them on email to you Love it Thank you very much Glad you love them Steve
-
Money well spent IMO apart from money to cure Zeditus
-
Great pics there Rigby happy Zeditus to you mate
-
Aaron, I've emailed you the latest image. It should now fill up your screen perfectly. If not, let me know.......I wanted to make sure I get it done properly. Thank you for the challenge mate, its been good fun and I've learned a little bit more about photoshop
-
Cheers mate. As close to night blue as poss As requested Steve PM me with your email address if those image above is not the correct size. I'll attached them on email to you
-
Couldn't do me one of the top ones with a dark blue background, could you please? I'll give it a go tomorrow but might be slightly different gradient if I failed to figure out how to change the colour to dark blue. Will try dark azure blue
-
I'll extend that a little bit on top and bottom whilst try not to stretching the zed, if not I'll start over again.
-
Can only attach 2 with tapatalk as the others were deemed as file too large. Pm me your email and I'll send it to you
-
I'm trying to figure out how to place attachment in my post so that people can download them if they wish....any idea guys?
-
One final one