Jump to content

veeg33

Members
  • Posts

    2,060
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by veeg33

  1. Bet you can't wait to press that magic button! Have fun!
  2. Hello and welcome
  3. Zmenalex is your man for pre-loved ones or Clarks Motorsports for brand new.
  4. +1 for 14N for boot divider.
  5. Hello and welcome
  6. Try Buster's mod --> http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/58947-reduced-sound-out-put-after-replacing-oe-bose/
  7. Thanks mate. Zeditus has stopped due to saving up for a house deposit. Hopefully more will come after the purchase
  8. Hello and welcome
  9. I think they are 18" and 20" for front and 18" for rear. Try http://www.autobulbsdirect.co.uk/wiper-blades/ and enter your REG. I got them here at pretty good price. I have them Bosch Aero. http://www.autobulbsdirect.co.uk/nissan-350z--coupe-hid-xenon-2004-2005-54 - Bosch Aero triple pack for £29.03 with free shipping.
  10. Replaced mine with homemade DRLs. Got the clear reflectors from Ebay (delivered from US). But as above, you can get them locally from Chris@TarmacSportz. http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/ The reflectors are secured with only 2 screws. If your hands are small enough, you can get away by just removing the bottom plastic tray (12 screws in total I think). Else you'll need your bumper off. Guide1: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/18660-how-to-remove-the-front-bumper/ Guide2: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/48292-how-to-remove-front-bumper/
  11. Had my standard 2004 zed (79k miles) on the dyno few months back, it was recorded 264bhp.
  12. Hello and welcome
  13. Hello and welcome
  14. I build my own DRL using a set of clear reflectors, and also bought a set of DLR controller from China. Installed everything and no issues for the past 6 months or more, hence from my experience (2004 UK GT model), this should not be an issue. I use these T-tap by 3M --> http://solutions.3m.co.uk/wps/portal/3M/en_GB/ElectricalMkts/ElectricalSupplies/products/scotchlok-wire-connectors/scotchlok-electrical-idc-wire-connectors/scotchlok-952-t-tap-disconnect/ to tap into side light harness. It can be removed easily if needed and just cover the original harness with insulation tape. Alternatively, if you want to try, use needle to pierce through the harness to gain connection. If it doesn't work, a needle hole can be easily sealed/covered. Have fun!!
  15. Typical.......
  16. Hello and welcome
  17. Hello and welcome
  18. Hello and welcome
  19. Not too far away mate I bought my zed for a guy in Essex, 6hrs return drive to pick up my zed! Good luck with the hunt and GLWTS for OP
  20. I wasn't in my zed today buy saw you across the motorway, I was heading back to Huddersfield. Nice and clean, it's actually my first time seeing a yellow zed on the road. Decided not to flash as there is a car in front of me.
  21. veeg33

    I got my Zed!!!

    Hello and welcome
  22. Hello and welcome
  23. I'm voting B, they look the best
×
×
  • Create New...