Jump to content

veeg33

Members
  • Posts

    2,060
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by veeg33

  1. Hello and welcome
  2. IMO I will go for Cobra, they will last longer compared to K1 and not too loud.
  3. I used to do less miles for the past 9 months as I cycle to work. But got lazy since 2 months ago as I have to work longer hours. 99 Momentum in my area is normal price. I do every once a month or so gave my zed a good run around 20-30miles over the weekend. Apart from that, we mainly use my missus's company car. Hopefully it's not a sign, just how normal zed will behave
  4. I've realised that my zed is much more thirsty than before. I commute daily to work, 5 miles per day round trip and i usually fill up £20.00 and it lasted me around 2 weeks before i need to fill up again. Recently, I have to fill up within 1 week plus. I'm doing the same mileage, same driving style, same route, etc. My car was last serviced in January 2015 (oil change + oil filter + air filter) @ 76,000miles then air filter was replaced with HKS Hybrid sometime in June 2015. Since last oil change, i only covered around 2000 miles. When I purchase my zed in July 2014, i could not see evidence of spark plugs being changed recently. I'm convinced it was change in P3 (i can't remember at what mileage it was done). Oil pressure (monitor daily) and oil level (checked every 2 weeks or so), both seems fine. Tyre pressure is also good. No mod for the past 6 months. So my questions for fellow zed owner, is this because my engine is less efficient hence burning more fuel? My zed feels normal and no sign of power loss, accelerate as it should be (or maybe it has deteriorated at a very slow rate that I'm already used to it hence can't fell it) Or it this due to changing ambient temperature (colder now)? I'm planning to change all spark plugs and also another engine oil change + oil filter before MOT in December 2015. Might do this earlier to see if fuel consumption could return to 'normal'. I'm not moaning about my zed being thirsty but just worried if this is a sign of something big might happen to my zed hence wanted to rectify this as soon as i could.
  5. Bargain if this is legit.......
  6. Hello and welcome
  7. Zmanalex is your contact for good pre loved sensor. Give him a PM
  8. Pics of the spacers would be a good to understand your set up. IMHO, I think 30mm front and rear might not be ideal and it's putting more stress on your wheel bearings. Try removing them and test drive to see if this will still happen?
  9. Welcome back
  10. As above, pretty cheap (surprisingly) to get them from Nissan dealership!! B: Edit: I like your mentality 'A slight dent........' this is definitely Zeditus kicking in
  11. Hello and welcome!! You can easily get a good zed for £8k to match your criteria. The questions is, how far you have to travel to buy it. I drove about 3hrs to get my zed and 2 weeks after, there is another zed for sale about 15mins drive away......but I never regretted my decision =) Good luck with your hunt.
  12. Very nice.......
  13. Hello and welcome
  14. Hello and welcome
  15. Glad you escape this unhurt mate!! Gutted for you! You can always get another zed but lessons learned, don't press the magic button when its wet.
  16. Programming the key fob (lock/unlock) to you zed is simple (ish) and you can do it yourself --> http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/15223-re-programming-the-key-fobs/ , Maybe worth trying this first if this will fix your problem. You can get a blank fob (used) from Ebay, get the blade cut by a local locksmiths cheap ish. But you'll need someone to program the immobiliser (which can be costly). You can try your local Nissan (which you mentioned its £360 for complete key) but ask them to quote just to program the immobiliser only. I had my immobiliser cloned in Malaysia (took my key with me whilst i'm back home visiting my parents, without my zed) and it works when try it on my zed back in UK. Cost me £20 and took him 20 minutes or so. Sorry, didn't help much but hope this give you some idea how to get around it from a different angle.
  17. Hello and welcome
  18. B&Q flooring underlays with silver foil seems to be a good cheap alternative. Around £25 for a roll I think, it should be more than enough.
  19. Very nice mate! Welcome
×
×
  • Create New...