Jump to content

veeg33

Members
  • Posts

    2,060
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by veeg33

  1. Just a suggestion, will a P-clip work? I'm assuming the brackets are assembled on those 2 bolt holes??
  2. I'll need to check tonight as I'll be working until 6pm today hence I can't post them out to you by today. Sorry mate. Please do try Zmanalex or Emperor tuning if they can post to you today? I'll get back to you tonight to confirm if I have them or not in the bag of parts the garage has given back to me when i swap to HEL. I can ship them out first thing tomorrow morning if you still need them from me. Sounds good?
  3. What exactly do you need mate? Sorry, google doesn't show me any pics? I've aftermarket 'HEL' lines fitted last year and still have my OEM brake lines with me. If I have what you need, I can ship them to you tomorrow? If you needs them urgently, i suppose Zmanalex or Emperor tuning can ship them today??
  4. Looking good mate!!
  5. Hello and welcome Here's some info on how to post pics -> http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/103493-how-to-add-your-photos-to-the-forum/
  6. Hello and welcome
  7. Looks good mate, I would shine a LED torch on your zed whilst waiting for the shutter. That should highlight your zed :thumb: good effort and nicely edited.
  8. Hello and welcome
  9. Hello and welcome
  10. Hello and welcome
  11. i bought one from ebay yesterday after seeing this post. £2.15......worth a try
  12. Hello and welcome
  13. Speedy recover to Caroline!!
  14. Hello and welcome GLWTH !!
  15. Hello and welcome Sounds like a great project.......Hopefully you will create a build thread for this.....
  16. Oil filter = £7 Pollen filter = £9 2 x air filter = £14 (@ £7 each) Sump washer = £4
  17. Hello and welcome
  18. Hello and welcome
  19. Glad this is as simple as topping up brake fluid.
  20. 10mm will be fine, don't want it too tight or too loose.
  21. Could be a number of things........^^ as above, or brake fluid needs topping up, or ABS actuator, etc,etc. Best is to get a code reader to get the code.
  22. Hello and welcome
  23. Hello and welcome
  24. If I remember correctly, the fronts have deep recess/cave/etc (5 in total) on the centre hub (inner side), whilst the rear has none or maybe just very shallow ones. This was my guess as the front wheels needs those recess/cave/etc so that the small lug(on disc brake) can go into those recess/cave/etc when you put your wheels on.
  25. This info is for 350z --> http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/31107-service-schedule-for-a-350z/ but i'm assuming the 370z schedule will be same? I'm sure someone will be able to confirm this.....
×
×
  • Create New...