Jump to content

veeg33

Members
  • Posts

    2,060
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by veeg33

  1. Looks like there isn't much in cash difference. I would definitely think about what you want in future. Do you want save up for a house? Save up for a dream car? what's your goal? Some would like to climb up the career ladder, some would just like to do the same job for next 20-30 years until they retire. It all really dependent of what you want near or far. Get a boring job and drag it everyday until you eventually give up and find another job. Or get something exciting and hope it will keep you interested. Finding the right balance is not always simple. I would say go with what you think will make you happy and align with your goals.
  2. Job B sounds better than job A. But I'm assuming Job A gets £3.3k more but with around £2k of travelling hence only about £1.3k more? However, i would weight it against my social life/family/friends. I would actually go for the more interesting job as you'll have something to look forward to everyday and make your days shorter. Job B might be boring and you won't be in the job long as you'll want a different job very soon.
  3. I'm only on the parts/zed for sale FB group as I'm selling my zed now. Don't think i'm allowed to go to meets with a 2 months old baby
  4. Perfect Xmas present for yourself
  5. Hello and welcome
  6. as above, Alex is your man!! He'll have them in stock for next day delivery
  7. Glad you walked away mate!! Sorry about the zed.
  8. Hello and welcome
  9. Saw this black zed with candy red wheels parked at Fearnely Mill Huddersfield this morning around 8.45am. I was in a coach heading towards Mirfield when i spotted this zed parked here. Don't think I'll see it if I'm driving.
  10. Happy retirement!!!
  11. I would also download sample cash sale agreement of the internet (2 copies) for both parties to sign along with photographs of ID (driving license). You've already done all the ground work (HPI checks). Definitely bring a mate or few mates if possible. Keep the cash away and do it a public place as everyone have suggested, check the log book making sure he's listed on the it (same as his ID) or the person on the log book is actually there during the sale.
  12. Hello and welcome Nice looking zed there!!
  13. Used to have some photos here but Photobucket has stopped 3rd party hosting. However, some basic instructions there for you to follow. Last post by Ekona in this thread might help you to view the pictures -->
  14. Mine is for sale at the moment. I bit far away however I did picked this up from Essex 3 years ago, 8 hrs drive in total.
  15. hello and welcome
  16. SuperStu - one of each Grumpyoldjanner - one of each Veeg33 - one of each
  17. I think they are good for around 60k to 70k from new. You can probably skip this time. I might be wrong (someone please correct me) - I think your zed will go into limp mode if any plug failed and dash lights, don't think it will destroy your engine (unless you continue to drive it). Have a look at the guide here. 6 x plugs will be around £60-£70 hence £100 for labour (around 2 hrs max for a trained mechanic). If I'm doing it, I'm expecting around 4 hrs. I find joy in disassembling and assembling stuff......I'll learn more about my zed too. You'll probably do a better job than a Nissan mechanic as they are most likely to be as clueless as you are, they don't get many 350z going in.
  18. Spark plugs can be a bit of a mission if you are not familiar with it. Find a local specialist rather then the Stealership.
  19. I remember a forum member was doing the same thing using carbon fiber bits he has lying around the workshop. I can't seems to find the thread now.
×
×
  • Create New...