Jump to content

Bodyboarder81

Members
  • Posts

    3,182
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bodyboarder81

  1. Also worth noting that these fit HR 350z as well Glwts
  2. Adrian - can you bring these front/ rear Arb links with you ? I'll bring dosh . You got my pm about discs?
  3. Horsepower sells cars, torque wins races Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk In that case then we best all be buying tdi's then !!
  4. About 5ftlb more ....... I could fart more torque than that ....... On the road there's not a lot in it between the DE and HR but with the HR you know you're getting the very best of all the 350z .
  5. Have a great day dude
  6. This is great news Andy , very pleased for you and as always the zed shed are a credit to this site / community
  7. This chap is a genuinely nice guy and I've seen the car and it's as described , the new owner will be very happy !! Great news on the baby front , really pleased for you both Glwts
  8. Yep that's about right
  9. Perfect garage in my opinion ! No clutter just a car
  10. Cheers Thanks all ! Just dropped it of to Tim at Envey Valeting for full paint correction and ceramic coating ! Can't wait to get it back
  11. double post
  12. Some for sale at the mo dude .... Would look epic on your black beauty
  13. Probably has every std going !!! Ha ha
  14. ..... Oooo a lurker , they are the worst !
  15. Both up riverside road in bishopstoke today at about 1pm Looking great in the sun
  16. TT for short would work
  17. I'm still waiting for my nice little etched " Torqen " Ali plaque ........
  18. I honestly can't remember what they are ... Rota gtr D I think ? Speak to Tarmac as I bought them through him I'm lowered on bilstein b6 shocks and tein springs . Wheels are 9.5 / 10.5 Tyres 255/285 Offset 20 Quick pic this morning Also note , I've done the spring perch mod to level the back a touch . Edit - looked on Tarmac Sportz web site . Rota grids
  19. Cobra would be my choice out of the two
  20. Ya the csl wheels really suit the z4 coupe ...... As it happens I'm going to buy a set for as a present ... Looking at the bm auto sport ones. I really need to start a build thread going .... Will do one day !
  21. Hearing aid switch Good progress
  22. I think a decent wrap is like 1500-1800 isn't it ? Humpy ? Chris??
  23. Looks spot on and you should be pretty proud of your efforts I'd say !
  24. Very nice indeed
×
×
  • Create New...