Jump to content

Bodyboarder81

Members
  • Posts

    3,182
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bodyboarder81

  1. Welcome along .... Im down in totton
  2. Cant see any clearviews on display
  3. Very nice wasso !! Somthing very satisfiying about a neat wood pile ioneabee!
  4. They are magical things indeed . I get tha same satisfaction from my stove as I do after I've cleaned my car ! I'm a tree surgeon so I'm very lucky as I get paid to take the tree down ( which is satisfying in its self ) and then get free heating ! Win win .. Anybody who's thinking about getting one installed .... Just get it in asap , you won't regret it What's really sad is every log I put in , I know what wood it is and what job it came from!!
  5. Ya have a good supply in my line of work Go for a clearview wood burner ..... They are the best . I absolutely love mine and it's so satisfying heating your house with free wood Get it bought and I'll bring you over a nice load of wood as a present
  6. All that nice car i saw yesterday but no profile pic! you need to get your car in that box lol! That for me or John? I'm totally rubbish at all things computers ....... One day I'll start a build thread , although inthink I'm done .... Well not completely finished !!
  7. ......burner ! Winters on the way and one of my favourite things is getting the wood burner lit !! Anyone else have a unhealthy obsession with wood burners ?
  8. Had the pleasure of seeing this yesterday and meeting Jonny .... A very very nice car indeed , and a lovely chap as well
  9. A very nice buy Happy days !!
  10. Sounds dodgy as ... Imo
  11. Ha ha that's great ...... But not digging the odd aerial though on top
  12. Nic - you told me to remind you ..... Stillen rad
  13. Ya really looking forward to seeing this in the metal tomorrow . I expect it will looks even better in person than the pics ........
  14. Yep ..... Got the day off tomorrow to clean it , ready for saturday
  15. Great little vid there .
  16. ^ just not a fan of the eyelids ..... But they do make it look very aggressive .
  17. That a motordyne lying on the floor ? Just off out down to bournmouth ..........
  18. Trade link buy it then buster ?
  19. Nice car ...... Gagging for a nice set of wheels
  20. That's one big zed shed !! Awesome work ..... Wish I had the space ( and money ! ) to do this at our place !!
  21. I'll hold you to that Looks like it should be a really good meet and really looking forward to meeting everyone and seeing some epic zeds !
  22. I don't know ..... But we don't mind seeing 2 pics of the white beauty !! And we will all finally meet on Saturday And lets hope the weather holds as it pains me to drive mine in the wet !
  23. I don't know ..... But we don't mind seeing 2 pics of the white beauty !!
×
×
  • Create New...