Jump to content

Bodyboarder81

Members
  • Posts

    3,182
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bodyboarder81

  1. That's the perfect combo right there ..... Gunmetal /tan ..... Lovely Just needs spacers
  2. Ok mate , cheers Need to get my back side in gear and get on with this really!!
  3. Hi just wandered what brake fluid people would recommend for my zed .... Have some braided lines and new pads to go on as well , just road use with the odd blast every now and then . Where is the best place to buy and how much will I need ? Thanks !
  4. I'm really not sure what they are worth ..... But at a guess 1k for the engine with that mileage and perhaps a little less for the gearbox?
  5. Is this a actuall race? ..... He was whipping everything!!!
  6. Shame Would have loved the side skirts off you
  7. You selling it with the wheels and spoilers all on ? Or splitting ?
  8. Looks great !! All it needs now is some decent spacers ...... As it happens I have some which I'm gonna put up for sale soon
  9. That was a good vid ... Found myself moving my head from left to right when watching it ! He obviously knows the circuit very well
  10. I'm only in totton and have owned 2 Zeds now .... Not a expert but don't mind having a look
  11. Whoop whoop ! Anyway car looked good , always loved azure
  12. Hello Someone's spent a little money on it ..... Rear spoiler Wheels refurbed Tarmac side skirts Front splitter Spacers Tints Some sort of rear bumper add on Clear front reflectors And that's what I can see at a glance !
  13. Oh and welcome Great colour combo .... The best in fact
  14. That's mine your on about
  15. Was in my white merc estate beeping at you ! Spotted the forum sticker in your window .... You looked stressed !
  16. Yes mate all on and really pleased with them ..... Just getting the front bumper re sprayed ( stone chips) and a few bits done and then I'll put some pics up Went for the 285 rear tyres .... Fat !
  17. Look spot mate and massive ! Lower it now
  18. The only problem is trying to keep it that clean !
  19. The twin stillen ones look lovely under the bonnet though . A future purchase of mine I think
  20. I had a s2k for a couple of years and it was really good fun, really reliable . Completely different to the zed though .... It's a lot rawer and mine at least was pretty loud when driving it with the roof up . Great though , but when I sold my HR zed a few years ago I didn't feel the need to own another .... But I did with the zed
  21. It's how far the wheels stick out / in from the hub ..... Lower the offset the further out they stick . Bytespc - pics please
  22. You need to tell your sons to get on with it Yep just ordering tyres as we speak , wheels are here with me already , can't wait
  23. Ok great is this correct size though to keep it as close to oem radius on th 9.5/10.5 set up ?
  24. Hi just a quick post ....... Am I right in thinking I can run 255-35-19 and 285-35-19 on my 9.5 / 10.5 19" wheels ..... Are these the correct size ? Had 245 /275 on my old wheels but they were 9/10" . Thanks
×
×
  • Create New...