Jump to content

ZEUS

Members
  • Posts

    3,553
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ZEUS

  1. Show off! No it looks good mate
  2. Cheers again guys, just onway back home to a few Jim beams!
  3. Thanks guys! I'm off to Gloucester docks later for a few beers And Gareth she's all yours mate
  4. Take the wheel to a paint supplies shop and get them to match it for you . I've done it before and it was a good match and they put it into a rattle can for me too.
  5. I thought it didn't look like a real car either.
  6. Welcome along, 90k wouldn't worry me as long as everything else tallies up .
  7. I liked the look of the front until Steve said it looked like a Pokemon and now that's all I see
  8. Everything I was going to say has already been said above.
  9. Looks like an import to me too , no headlight washers and the heater controls look JDM .
  10. Welcome along
  11. Happy birthday
  12. Why isn't mine that shiney! looks great
  13. ZEUS

    Finally Got It

    Glad it worked guBBy, it's what steve916 said pretty much I reckon and iPhones work fine with it.
  14. Nice one
  15. Happy birthday to both of you
  16. Welcome along
  17. Your best chance is to send him a PM
  18. Yes it's easy to forget that people had to actually build these things!
  19. Just what I was about to say! Welcome along
  20. Well I wasn't expecting a colour change! Looks great though
  21. ZEUS

    Finally Got It

    It been over four years since I added the Bluetooth adapter so bear with me! I think the old style cradle actually unclips from the base and then the adapter clips in in its place . The base should end up looking like the one in the link which then takes the Bluetooth . http://www.350z-tech.com/forums/attachments/audio-electronics/43227d1211622979-350z-phone-cradle-question-cradle.png
  22. ZEUS

    Finally Got It

    Glad you like it. The old style phone cradle should unplug and the BT Bluetooth adapter should plug in instead , then you have hands free Bluetooth if I rememer correctly.
×
×
  • Create New...