Jump to content

ZEUS

Members
  • Posts

    3,553
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ZEUS

  1. I think they have a tint on them
  2. Isn't the drivers side the side which got smacked when he wrote the car off?
  3. Yeah as Attak said. I think I paid £60 for mine.
  4. Mine was actually a bit worse than that and was done by someone rear ending me so the cost was theirs. It did take the insurance approved body shop 5 attempts to get it done properly though ( I had to repeatedly reject it).
  5. Badge look great sipar69, very nice quality. My gloss black ones are starting to fade after a year so I might get the same as you have!
  6. I don't know the car but it looks great, just do all the usual checks. Coilovers will fit as far as I know.
  7. I had something similar in the same place and it was repaired with no new panels. Just choose your body shop wisely!
  8. Welcome along and here's a link to a Bluetooth module. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-350z-Bluetooth-Adapter-28334-CD00A-/151661582582?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item234fbc18f6
  9. I like that.
  10. Welcome along
  11. Welcome along loved owning my Fto.
  12. :lol:
  13. Welcome along
  14. It's not too bad . Remove all the screws from the back and then warm the mastic seal up with a heat gun (carefully) and pull apart! Are you sure the fogging isn't on the outside as most of the time it is. Try t cutting them first.
  15. Welcome along put some pictures up!
  16. Welcome along
  17. Surprised Ive never bumped into you then as I'm always around that area
  18. The orange reflectors just unclip once the lights are apart.
  19. Nicely done
  20. That's not the new (ish) Porsche garage near Tewkesbury by any chance is it Ian ?
  21. I was wondering the same thing?
  22. Black 370 with black wheels turned off towards Stratford at about 6.45pm, you waved but I wasn't quick enough!
  23. Spotted you today at about 4pm near the new bridge.
  24. Welcome along
  25. Bloody ell! Looks amazing , love the body colour . I don't like the stretch on the tyres though.
×
×
  • Create New...