Jump to content

ZEUS

Members
  • Posts

    3,553
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ZEUS

  1. Must be a nightmare choosing an owners club to join!
  2. Ive got a pair of used 25mm super forma spacers that I might get rid of
  3. Cheers mate your tub aint bad either!
  4. I was wondering when you would come along Ant, we'll see
  5. Good for you for standing up to them and sticking with it!
  6. ZEUS

    Info please

  7. Welcome, lovely tidy zed
  8. Looks great mate ,like them a lot really suits the car
  9. ZEUS

    Info please

    Just been out and had a look , my 53 plate is £154 for 6 months so £290 ish would be about right for a year.
  10. ZEUS

    Info please

    Hi, I cant help with the first two but as for mpg I get 26.5 and that's a mix of motorway, a roads and town.
  11. ZEUS

    Bonnet Raisers

    :lol: Brilliant
  12. ZEUS

    This Morning

    Wow excellent photo
  13. I think its time she handed her licence back, this is the reason I use my work van if I know im gonna be using a carpark!
  14. They look really good, cant wait to see pictures of them on your zed
  15. Well that's just plain wrong, I shall look away :wacko:
  16. It took me ages to find a decent honest set , seem to be getting a bit more sensible money now tho
  17. cheers mate its the only part of a 370z I can afford! :lol:
  18. Thanks, 20mm spaced on front and bolt straight onto rear, its transformed the handling
  19. HaHa no not at all, what can I say ive been busy!
  20. ZEUS

    Bonnet Raisers

    :lol: Brilliant
  21. Nice looking zed, cant wait to see were you go with this.
  22. Id be very interested to see how the install goes too, I don't think I can cope with my unusable factory hu any longer
  23. Hi Stu, im sure I must of seen you about then as your not far at all from me
  24. Hi, thanks , yes some great roads down that way but a bit greasy this time of year, nearly over cooked it a couple times getting carried away!
×
×
  • Create New...