Jump to content

ZEUS

Members
  • Posts

    3,553
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ZEUS

  1. Both look good!
  2. Wonder which you are implying Don't worry grundy he doesn't mean yours!
  3. You have mail Lee
  4. Welcome
  5. Welcome along
  6. Mines a 53 plate with 106k on it, never missed a beat in 3 and a half years of ownership. Only had to have a rust scab on rear arch sorted. I plan to keep it forever (really!)
  7. Good call GM
  8. I'm after a good condition black leather heated drivers seat. Must have the 2 adjuster knobs on it . Just missed one on the bay and I really need the height adjustment as my back won't take it much longer.
  9. His feedback is zero despite being a member on ebay since last June , the location says Worcester , Warwickshire ? Worcester is in Worcestershire ! Also the engine bay looks like a scrap yard photo. I'd avoid it
  10. ZEUS

    NEWBIE

    along
  11. Or get hold of a spare set to paint and then swap them over as I did .
  12. That's bad news mate. Is that why Keyser is sorting that first engine of Luke's out, to fit into yours?
  13. Strangely I was talking to tonyr123 today and we were both saying , wonder when you will strip Luke's first engine to investigate the problem. Looks like it was the gasket then looking at the photos of it! Nice work as always
  14. ^^^^ :lol:
  15. Mmmmmmm..???? :lol:
  16. By a smurf ??
  17. Bloody smurfs !!!
  18. I worked in the kitchens at the grange many years ago.......... Don't eat the food !
  19. Grundy225: http://www.350z-uk.com/user/18450-grundy225/ He's a good guy imo, ...and not a sexual predator as far as I'm aware. Although he may just be grooming me. No GM he's grooming you :lol:
  20. Welcome along
  21. Nice to see pictures of how it's done, top job
  22. One of them was me and 48 were GM ! :lol:
  23. Now it all makes sense!
  24. I live near there too ! That lake used to be good fishing
  25. Black?
×
×
  • Create New...