Jump to content

ZEUS

Members
  • Posts

    3,553
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ZEUS

  1. ZEUS

    Oil level

    Get used to checking oil on the zed regularly and also the stupid dip stick on the early models is tricky to read but once you get the hang of it it's fine
  2. Welcome along
  3. ZEUS

    worth a watch...

    Enjoyed that
  4. Self employed painter and decorator , semi retired. only do 3 days a week now so I can spend the other 4 on my boat!
  5. Very sad news Ian and I'm sorry for your loss . Thoughts are with you.
  6. Just get one that hides the age if that's what you want, very few that are meant to say something actually do IMO . I get asked all the time what my plate means..... Nothing it's just a plate to hide the age!
  7. Anyway it's not my fault Zeus. It was like one of the top images that came up on google when I typed in Autobrite for some strange reason. Ok GM if that's what your going with, I believe you
  8. Trust you GM !
  9. Welcome and a lovely zed. Not a fan of the BMW you owned though
  10. Welcome along
  11. As above really, went to fill up today and as I hooked the filler cap tether up it just fell on the floor , it's finally snapped. Anyone got a spare kicking about ?
  12. My eyes!
  13. I've read up loads on splitting them and as long as you go steady with the heat it looks easy enough, what can go wrong!? Anyway people on here always say jobs are hard until you try them yourself and find that it's easy, like changing the spark plugs!
  14. Looks great, love the subtle changes
  15. You should be able to remove your headlights, split them and put the car back together in a day so I don't think you will need another set. If you hang on a few weeks I can tell you how long it takes as I'm planning to do the same thing . Mine aren't wet inside I just need to change the orange reflector for clear ones.
  16. Masonry paint is water based , don't use petrol on it! Wet it and it should lift with a little work .
  17. Don't use petrol on water based paint spots but it's up to you.... Good luck!
  18. Really Don't do this !!!
  19. As a professional painter and decorator I would agree with Wasso , if emulsion paint . Wet it , wet it , wet it. Exterior emulsion or weather shield is a lot tougher than your average lounge paint so soften it with water, then use a micro fibre cloth on it! Not a quick job though.
  20. Very Hard to get licence! But really depends on area you live (some of the councils are just after cash and others are No No at eney cost) my licence was £1000 and then every animal added was extra!! Also vet checked and fire and police checked! Kind of thought this but thought I would ask! Always loved the gaboon viper (biggest fangs I believe ?) and also the diamond back rattle, but looked into licensing years ago and was a nightmare, I need a trip over to yours as your not far from me !
×
×
  • Create New...