Jump to content

ZEUS

Members
  • Posts

    3,553
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ZEUS

  1. Welcome along
  2. I've just spent over an hour in my shed digging out my old rays wheels and bonnet from behind motorbikes and various other crap so I could photograph for sale. I read the selling rules on here so I didn't get it wrong! I put everything back in the shed doing my already knackered back in in the process and sat down to check the photos....I forgot to put my username in the pictures !!! .... So that's that, they can sit there for another 6 months :lol:
  3. Happy birthday
  4. Very nice, shame I've not got a garage to put it in.
  5. Welcome, as GM said you can swop it out for a cup holder. I'm sure Zmanalex will be able to help you.
  6. Looks great, if I didn't have a black car I'd get it done myself
  7. ^^ same as I found out really and also the guy behind it has been inside for dodgy dealings
  8. Oh thank god for that , I thought you were going to say the engine went pop! Never worried about my engine until I joined here Good luck with the Beemer
  9. I've missed something, what happened to the zed??
  10. What's it ticking over at then?
  11. Time to get it to a garage I think, 2 litres of oil is not a good sign
  12. Welcome along, pictures please
  13. Very nice GM i like the black plenum. Did mine a while back but I only had satin black on the shelf so that's what it got!
  14. Booked in
  15. Welcome along
  16. Welcome along
  17. Welcome along
  18. Welcome along
  19. Absolutely stunning, love it !
×
×
  • Create New...