Jump to content

ZEUS

Members
  • Posts

    3,553
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ZEUS

  1. There was a set on ebay the other day , don't know if they are still there though. It's the first time I've seen them for sale.
  2. I've had this problem with mine so what I did was sleeve it with black heat shrink tubing, don't know how long it will last but so far so good!
  3. I was always told I need to get through a camera on my motorbike at over 155 mph to beat it! I will never test this as speeding is stupid
  4. ZEUS

    stock 2003 air box

    I've got a stock 2003 air box for sale
  5. Wonder what he/she was caught doing for that amount of damage?!
  6. Us headlights point the wrong way I believe
  7. Wow that's some tub!
  8. Welcome
  9. Looking forward to watching this progress. I've always fancied doing this but haven't got the first clue where to start, every time I try to read up on it I get a headache !
  10. Looks pretty good I reckon
  11. Yep it has holes behind the rear badge
  12. Very nice GM they look really nice quality
  13. Welcome along
  14. Happy birthday all
  15. ZEUS

    OEM Rays

    I have a set I'm selling
  16. ZEUS

    What an idiot!

    I did think of doing this, well almost . I was going to photograph them in the shed buried behind loads of crap.
  17. Welcome along
  18. ZEUS

    What an idiot!

    Good idea but I'm not sure that's allowed? I thought the reason for the user name with the item is to prove you haven't just plucked a photo off the internet? I may be wrong though
  19. Welcome along
  20. ZEUS

    Wales 2014

    Very nice
×
×
  • Create New...