Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Personally if you can up your budget just a bit more you will get a much better GoPro camera. I was lucky enough to get a GoPro Hero 3/White Edition for Christmas from my Mrs this year. They start around £150-£160 odd but have one great feature over the standard camera imo which is WiFi allowing you to use the GoPro App on your mobile for previewing shots/starting recordings/adjusting settings & more.
  2. Glad they came through for you MCook, ...fantastic news.
  3. I agree with you but imo it's not just about building up your NCB's it should be about building up your driving experience. I believe that there should be some sort of limit on new drivers to the engine size or performance of a vehicle that they can own/drive for at least the first year. After all we all have to use the roads and their mistake could injure themselves or worse kill them or someone else.
  4. Happy Birthday to her Will, ...hope you both have a good night.
  5. Brilliant, ...so not worth watching unless you enjoy watching muppet's mess up a classic then.
  6. Ok serious post now, what about one of these at £54.99 delivered: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sony-DSCW730-16MP-8X-Zoom-Digital-Camera-Blue-/171527791957?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item27efda6555 It's a Sony DSCW730 digital camera so a decent enough make and is apparently dust proof/shock proof.
  7. Just the "amazing bit" eh?....
  8. Just for anyone interested there is a programme on tonight called "Ultimate Wheels" which features a 1978 Datsun 260Z being modified in some way. This episode is titled "Japanese Drifter" and starts at 9pm on Sky channel "H2" 531. No idea what it's like though so I apologise in advance if it is utter tosh, which it may well be.
  9. At this rate you're going to end up building a supercomputer to run everything.
  10. Now I'm picturing you as a "Borrower" person. Not going to sleep well tonight now for fear of you jumping out of a mouse hole & jabbing me in the eye with a knitting needle fashioned into a sword. I know and I'm looking forward to it. Fancy buying a low riding TVR roadster or similar car that will no doubt hurt my back, followed by starting an unsuccessful affair with a 20 something year old woman who will undoubtedly make me feel feeble & inadequate in bed. Good times.
  11. That is true, ...when are you having your mid life crisis then?
  12. 60 Seconds too slow as usual buddy. and I was quicker than Granville Only on the first post, ...anyway I'm still taller than you though from what I've heard/seen so that's a win for me.
  13. 60 Seconds too slow as usual buddy.
  14. Probably true unfortunately. Round here it was mainly gypsies doing it (seen them doing it on occasion), ...the lucky ones just had their fuel caps busted off but a few unlucky driver/owners had to replace their 400 Ltr tanks after chisels where punched through the bottoms in order to get at the diesel. Scum bags imo and rarely seemed to get caught or ever charged for doing it. Even despite some being caught on camera in the act.
  15. Not surprised really. It's a performance 3.5L V6 car and despite being over 21 you have literally zero years of driving experience.
  16. Appears to be a 2005 Black 350Z. Link: http://www.ukvehicle.com/PH05ROD/ +1 ~ Hope you do get your money back Op.
  17. Always a rip off and always will be unfortunately. Feel for you as a HGV driver. Used to work for "Big Wheels Services Ltd" some years ago supplying truck parts to you drivers & the haulage firms. Heard lot's of horror stories but what I noticed more & more when I was working there was the amount of diesel theft's going on.
  18. +1 imo. ....But if you decide to ignore us Op then as others have mentioned try "Go Compare" or a similar site to hopefully find you the best insurance quote. Good luck.
  19. Don't think you have airbags in the seats then Rob.
  20. Any good? Some serious posts should follow I'm sure.
  21. Sh*t that doesn't sound good. Did you pay everything in one go then under the pretence that they would deliver the car to you then? How did you pay as if it was via a credit card then you "may" be able to get your money back.
  22. Thanks Ricky. Going to need some more research before I dive in so that site will come in useful. You're not wrong though, the prices on the tank kits are bonkers, ...actually make some of the larger scale car kit's look cheap.
  23. +1. Incredible place to behold.
  24. Just follow this guide MrChow: http://my350z.com/forum/body-interior-exterior-and-lighting-diy/338322-removing-your-a-and-b-pillars.html One tip: use a hairdryer on the B pillar before attempting to remove it to help warm it up so the clips are more supple & hopefully less likely to snap or break.
×
×
  • Create New...