Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. I would say the price was fair enough imo especially considering the weight of them & postage costs. GLWTS again.
  2. Yep look's like a bargain on the face of it. Terrible advert though.
  3. You could try cleaning your car seat belt to see if that helps at all. [media] [/media] The guy in the video states to use a specific cleaner made for the job but you could always just use warm soapy water and a sponge. Make sure to leave the belt fully out until it has dried ~ you could use a hairdryer to speed the process up & a strong clamp or clothes peg works well for holding the belt out. Edit: Justthejedi beat me to the punch. ....and you too ZEUS. I'm getting slow.
  4. Love the shot from the rear view, ...all the Zeds have such good looking back ends.
  5. Welcome aboard and good luck with your Zed hunt.
  6. Welcome aboard Tom.
  7. Good luck with the sale Jimmy.
  8. Lurch the exhaust sounds fairly decent from the clip of it and doesn't look bad either. Good job. One thing though you have different tread pattern tyres on the rear of your Zed, ...I'd seriously consider changing them when you can as mismatched tyres can cause problems especially with the weather only getting worse at this time of year.
  9. Some really nice motors there.
  10. There are a few things you could do without which will save you money like you don't necessarily need gauges (boost/oil temp etc) and you could get by without an oil cooler but still I wouldn't try to do it without the proper replacement fuel delivery improvement parts like the pump & injectors imo. I'll send you a PM now with a price/parts breakdown of pretty much every part I put on my Zed during the FI build I did. It's not everything but most of it so hopefully it will help give you a more informed view of the costs/parts involved.
  11. ^^ What Nic said imo too. I'd have a word with one of the suppliers on here & see what price you can get for a full kit ready to bolt on. E.g: Supercharger, larger fuel injectors, new plugs, FRS, up-rated fuel pump etc etc
  12. Pretty much agree with everything that has been said. Fairly nice interior with a seemingly good layout but yeah the outside is a little underwhelming.
  13. ^^ Very nice Angus.
  14. You have to ask for it mate. As above ~ when you reach 350 of course.
  15. Welcome aboard Angus. Definitely would love to see some pictures of your old motors. I used to work for a classic car restorers so do like the old school motors. You could also post them in the "Memory lane" car thread: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/23174-memory-lane-post-up-your-old-car-pics-here/page__st__360
  16. GMballistic

    Corsa

    Rubbish isn't it. This isn't just a one off either. I believe there are a fair few cars that have a similar issue like the Renault Megane for example. Heck the 350Z is a bumper off job to change a light bulb for the majority of unsuspecting people, ...it's just that we on here know about the trick of going through the wheel arch.
  17. Another Youtuber here. However I do google search for videos on specific cars sometimes but again 9 out of 10 times it comes up with Youtube anyway.
  18. If Brad can't help you Jimmy then it's probably worth a PM to zmanalex to see if he can help you out. Good luck.
  19. Welcome aboard Jack. You can buy "350Z" forum stickers here (one free when you reach 350 posts fyi): http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/11639-www350z-ukcom-car-stickers/ Not sure were you get the ones with your username added though sorry. If not on here then eBay maybe.
  20. Tbh I wouldn't spend too much on an induction kit for the noise. You're better off spending the money on the exhaust system imo to unleash the V6 noise. I bought a Stillen induction kit (£250 odd) for my 350 when I had it and the noise increase was barely noticeable as it was mostly encased to avoid heat soak. Take a look here for some of the options available to the 350 owners: http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/products.aspx?CategoryId=dd876c45-6d4a-41df-bc25-7c19903fe703 Most popular option, in part for the sound but probably because of the cost too is the "pop charger" induction kit. Link: http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/GB/350z_03-06_JWT_Popcharger_Intake/350Z03JWTPOP_.aspx
  21. Looks like a nice clean Zed you have there with Brembo's too so that's a bonus (JDM standard non-Brembo brakes are supposed to be terrible).
  22. Ha ha. Cheers Chris. Ahh well not a lot of difference between an induction kit and a supercharger kit really, ...only like a few grand in it. My initial premise though still stands ~ I can't see why an induction supercharger kit designed for the 350Z (with the same engine) wouldn't work. That is providing nothing is in the way on the Murano or drastically different.
  23. So does it have the VQ35DE V6 engine then? Any pictures? 350Z VQ35DE engine supercharger kit: http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/GB/350z_Vortech_Supercharger_Tuner_Kits/350Z-03-06-VORTECH.aspx I can't say for certain but if it is the above engine then I can't see why a supercharger kit designed for the 350Z (with the same engine) wouldn't work. That is providing nothing is in the way on your Murano or drastically different. Maybe worth chatting with some of the tuners/garages on here like Horsham Developments or Abbey Motorsport. Both in this section here: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/93-professional-traders/
  24. Best wishes for your Birthday Chris but my deepest condolences for the passing of your father. Terrible news.
  25. Welcome aboard.
×
×
  • Create New...