Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Raffle........ now there's a great Idea Ooooh I like that idea too. Maybe something with a charitable contribution as well or something towards the forum?
  2. This feels like an "introduction & welcomes" thread so moved it. Welcome aboard & enjoy the Zed.
  3. Painting your calipers wouldn't cost you much money & is fairly simple to do. Have a look at when Andy did his on his 370Z (post number 49): http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/84528-supplies-arrived-the-reveal/page__st__40 Some colour ideas here for the future then PMX: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/88181-show-me-your-calipers/
  4. Send Juggalo a PM (private message) Rook just in case he doesn't see your post in here. Just hover your cursor arrow over his username and you'll see the "Send message" icon pop up.
  5. Sold - thread locked
  6. Looks good. I'd be tempted to go black on the badges & door handles etc for a stealth car look. Might be too much black then though (I'd just always fancied going all black)?!
  7. Another member eliminated then. Well I know it's not me or you ZEUS or Irn Bru or Andy or veilside z, ...so that just leaves 16,790 more members to check!
  8. Sounds pretty good to me.
  9. ^^ What he said.
  10. I actually like that idea, ...love classic cars mixed with modern engines/running gear. Best of both worlds combined imo. SOLD!!! to the man with the 240z I hope Darren knows (we've) he's just bought a new engine for his Zed.
  11. Do tell if you can, otherwise I hope it turns up on here in some form or another for us all to see.
  12. I actually like that idea, ...love classic cars mixed with modern engines/running gear. Best of both worlds combined imo.
  13. ...or Emperor Tuning. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/232-emperor-tuning/
  14. Very nice indeed. Those alloys look fantastic and the airbrushed engine cover parts are works of art.
  15. You may well be able to remove your locking wheel nuts by using a "Gator-Grip" socket. Link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_sop=15&LH_BIN=1&_nkw=gator%20socket&rt=nc&LH_PrefLoc=1&_trksid=p2045573.m1684 Source: http://www.endeavorproducts.com/Section/Id/18.html Then all you need to do is by a new locking wheel nut set (around £10-£25) and fit those.
  16. No probs Dan and keep us updated whether you still need the parts or not.
  17. Best bet is to try zmanalex or Emperor Tuning as both do good used condition parts so a PM to either should sort you out. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/232-emperor-tuning/ Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/user/9648-zmanalex/
  18. Very nice Zed Mike. Moved this to the "members build threads" for you.
  19. Sold - thread locked
  20. Very nice looking Zed. Enjoy it.
×
×
  • Create New...