Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Very impressive.
  2. Topic merged Chris as no need for multiple threads on the same topic. If you google this you will find it is fairly common. I had the same fault on my old 2003 Zed, ...I just learned to live with it as it wasn't a big deal to me.
  3. Sounds painful Pmsl. At least all these "nob" gags are helping to keep Dunks for sale thread at the top.
  4. I think you made a wise decision. Looks great.
  5. You'll just need to take off the rubber cap on the windscreen wiper arm, ....underneath will be a nut, undo that and lift the wiper blade upwards & off the splines (it may well be stiff to pull off so some gentle force might be needed). Then reposition it a few splines along so that it is not touching the bonnet in its resting position. Re-tighten the nut, replace the rubber cap & job done. Hope I've explained that ok for you. Shows you the basics of getting them off in this video.
  6. They look great. I know you were on about getting the centre caps painted but tbh I quite like them being yellow, ...or did you get them coloured yellow? Only I thought I remembered you were wanting to get them done the same colour as the alloys. Either way it looks good as is.
  7. Yes. Very common fault I'm afraid. Guide on how to "hopefully" fix it: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/54763-how-to-fix-the-inaccurate-fuel-gauge-pdf/
  8. I'd say somewhere between £7K and £8.5K at a guess.
  9. I was just about to say more or less the same Dan. I mean I know he's taking the p*** but that's exactly how it was. Only thing missing from that video for me was luminous vests & whistles, ....plenty of ravers jibbing away though.
  10. Very jealous. Looks fantastic rabbitstew for the most part but in all honesty I don't like those alloys sorry. Do you have any plans for the Porsche then or will it be left completely as is?
  11. Back in the day (mid to late 1990's) I used to go to raves when I could & listened to quite a lot of happy hardcore, techno & trance music. Got rid of most of my old tapes but kept back a few that I just had a look for. Found that most of the ones I have left are happy hardcore but I do have a couple of techno tapes namely: "Reactivate II" mixed by Cochi and "Hardcore Fever" mixed by DJ Freak. Dave Clarke & Carl Cox ring bells with me but some of the other DJ's mentioned I honestly haven't a clue who they are. So out of touch with it nowadays.
  12. Some good pics & the cars all look great.
  13. Very good thanks. Much better than the Civic in so many ways, ...absolutely loving having turbo boost again too.
  14. Lol. It was the same on my old JDM Impreza WRX. The turbo timer on that would allow you to take the keys out, lock the car (walk off) and after the designated time you'd set it to it would switch off. It did have some safety features like if someone got in the car and tried to drive off (selected a gear) it would shut down immediately & arm the immobiliser/set off alarm. Same thing would happen if you lowered the handbrake whilst the turbo timer was on. Maybe it's manufacturer specific? Mine was a Blitz turbo timer.
  15. Moved to the correct section for you. Good luck with your search & welcome aboard.
  16. Totally agree, for some reason I just really dislike the guy. Completely ruined radio 2 for me in the mornings. Same. Is that friend addition because of a mutual dislike of Chris Evans ? Yep. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
  17. Yep I don't understand that either. When I was looking at cars I came to the realisation that there was literally nothing I could find in Wales that I wanted. At first I was looking close to home but as soon as I widened my search to 200 miles from home unsurprisingly there were a lot more cars I liked within budget that met my criteria. As I said in one of my threads that I started I even drove to North Yorkshire to look at a car one day. Literally a 9 hour round trip and I didn't even buy the car. In the end the Audi S3 I bought was from Buckinghamshire which is around 140 miles away from where I live but the car knocked spots off two I'd seen the previous day for the same money (one in Bristol & one in Gloucestershire so both much closer). The right car is definitely worth travelling for.
  18. Totally agree, for some reason I just really dislike the guy. Completely ruined radio 2 for me in the mornings. Same.
  19. Good price definitely. Fingers crossed.
  20. Still going to be better than anything with Chris Evans on it imo.
  21. Great work Mark. If "Mad Max" drove a Zed this is what it would look like.... That's bad a** Veilside.
×
×
  • Create New...