Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Very cool Cat. Oh and definitely post up the pics in the pet thread, ...lots of animal lovers on here.
  2. ^^ Love all the colours of those three. All look fantastic imo.
  3. That's why I'm scared to sell it Needs must though unfortunately sometimes as you know.
  4. Think it's shocking news as it was such a lovely Zed that you'd worked so hard on achieving a unique personal look on but I'm sure you have your reasons Parello.
  5. Thanks for mentioning me. To be honest, I don't know what to do with it at the moment. I do fancy something new, but at same time it's my baby and I don't want to get rid of it. If I will be selling it, I will be selling it for higher price than usual £12k ish...if it sells it sells, if it doesn't I'll keep it...or strip it. That's if I decide to sell it of course lol Whatever you do Vlad don't rush any decision as once it's gone it's gone (as I know).
  6. Yep me too. Tradelink bagged another good Zed. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/108887-a-car-we-all-know/
  7. Totally get that & he hasn't done a bad job no. I kind of got the feeling you might be getting itchy feet when you posted in Ians thread about selling his R33. I'll just leave this thread here for you in case you do think about selling your Zed as this member is after a boosted Zed: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/108863-wanted-boosted-350z/
  8. Really?? Too much show & not enough go imo with that Zed. Honestly I think yours is much nicer.
  9. GMballistic

    GT-Four

    Good news then. Gave my S3 a nice run out this afternoon as the weather was perfect for it, ...just jumped in the car & drove for 40 minutes solid whilst the Mrs watched TV at home. Bliss.
  10. Well I didn't know Parello was getting rid of the Zed. Wonder what he's got instead.
  11. Very nice Pete.
  12. Please see here Joe: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/108873-cubby-lid-replacement/ Locking this as you already have a thread running for this.
  13. No problem. Also you have put this in the "Other Car Parts" section, ...although there are & have been cars advertised for sale in here it might be better put in the "For Sale" section instead. Let me know if you would like it moved.
  14. Approved but please add the price you would like.
  15. It can be a bad idea to mix two different coolants as it can effect how the coolant works or worse case scenario cause some sort of chemical reaction clogging your coolant system/pipes up. You're supposed to always mix the same colours together AFAIK.
  16. Moved your thread Joe to the "Wanted" section. Two traders on here you could try for starters are zmanalex & Emperor Tuning. Alex: http://www.350z-uk.com/user/9648-zmanalex/ Emperor Tuning: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/232-emperor-tuning/ Both deal with good used secondhand Zed parts so worth a PM (private message) to either. Good luck.
  17. Fantastic result Andy and so good to see the Zed back better than before. Looks stunning & love those front wings. Hope all goes well on the hills & tracks.
  18. Sold - thread locked
  19. What I have been wondering lately is would the TTRS 5 pot fit in there?! Relocate the battery to the boot for more space... Honestly haven't seen anyone do that with the S3 but that maybe because it isn't feasible (gearbox orientation?) or the costs out way the gains. There are a fair few 400-500Bhp S3's about on the Audi forums all running modified 2.0 TFSI engines so maybe it's just the better option to stick with what's in it already.
  20. Yep didn't want to sell mine but needs must last year. Would have loved to have found a genuine buyer like yourself at the time but I had no takers so lost money trading it in against a lower value car. I know Vlad on here did mention about possibly trading his car for an R33 that another member was selling. Whether or not that means he is even considering selling his I don't know but it couldn't hurt to ask him or send him a PM stating that if he ever does consider selling that you "may" be interested. Just an idea.
  21. GMballistic

    GT-Four

    Should be fine, those things don't get that hot do they?!....
  22. There is one on eBay for sale (just type supercharged 350Z & you'll find it) although not sure how good it is as according to the advert they do not have much paper work on it and will not give any warranty. Plus it has a Stillen kit, ...not that it's a bad kit just if you want a supercharged Zed then really you're better off getting one with the Vortech kit or possibly the HKS kit. Keep an eye on the "Zeds for sale" section on here and also the "spotted on eBay or other" section as they do occasionally pop up.
  23. Going to lock this thread sorry scobie as there is already a "New Top Gear" thread running. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/108667-all-new-top-gear-may-2016/page__st__40 Maybe add your thoughts in there.
×
×
  • Create New...