Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Welcome aboard Chris. This is worth looking at to help you when looking at Zeds for sale & their service records: http://www.350z-uk.c...ule-for-a-350z/ It's the service schedule for the 350Z so will let you know what things should be done depending on the mileage or age (whichever comes first). Can help with bargaining too as if you know the car should have had a spark plug change & hasn't for example then that's around £220 odd from a Nissan dealer so you could ask for that off the cars price.
  2. So have Corvette moved on from having leaf springs on the suspension? Serious question (not taking the piddle ) because I believe they did used to have leaf springs, even on some of their more recent models within the last decade.
  3. He's been a member on here longer than you, ...and me! GLWTS gushie. Ok, I apologise unreservedly. I just figure he has a life unlike me (you too) as he's better things to do than post on a forum everyday.
  4. Craig I've allowed it as it's a charity donation ~ we will see if I get a telling off later. Good luck, worthy cause & very generous of you.
  5. That's probably the first one of those that I've really liked the look of & some great mods (Focal stuff isn't cheap I know). Cracking car & a great price imo. GLWTS.
  6. He's been a member on here longer than you, ...and me! GLWTS gushie.
  7. Welcome aboard.
  8. Welcome aboard. I know you said you wanted nearly new but there are some cracking cars that pop up for sale on here so don't forget to see the Zeds for sale, ...you might even get a bargain leaving you some spare change for the inevitable mods that will happen once you get Zeditus. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/51-zeds-for-sale/
  9. Thread title edited in order to make it easier for other members to find this thread in the future should they need the info too.
  10. I was thinking more like Scotland or Wales... drone footage... I actually have a cheap drone with a video camera on it, although I doubt I could keep up with you driving that thing, ...hard enough keeping it in the air sometimes let alone following something else that's moving.
  11. That thing is going to sound awesome. Get some video of the beast when it arrives if you can Adrian.
  12. But we all know women are bad drivers though, ..right? ;) Note: To all women ~ that was a joke. Plenty of good female drivers on our roads obviously.
  13. Really?? You think that above looks remotely like this.... Come on, admit it Commander, you just wanted to write the word "TVR" in one of your posts again didn't you?!
  14. ^^ Yeah thanks for that TT. Exactly. My old man has had loads of BMW's over the years and he is one of the calmest, most polite & courteous drivers I know (always indicates, uses correct lanes, correct speeds, doesn't tailgate etc etc). He's probably the reason why I'm so anal about the way I drive at times and get annoyed at people who don't indicate or spend their time hogging lanes, tailgating etc. I know a lot of us, hopefully mainly in jest, have a go at particular vehicle drivers but at the end of the day it's the person inside the vehicle that's causing the problem being an ar**hole & not the particular type of vehicle that they're driving making them an ar**hole.
  15. Didn't see this coming but I know it's nice to have a change. Good luck with the new motor Adrian.
  16. Ryan I've given Marco a heads up that you're interested. You can also send him a PM (private message) ~ If you hover your cursor arrow over his username then you'll see the "send message" icon pop up.
  17. 24 Yeah you're right, ...close enough though.
  18. Welcome aboard Adam. Enjoy the Zed.
  19. Welcome aboard. Zed looks great btw, ...lovely in black.
  20. Moved to the correct area ZZZeBady. Think you've got your answer already though.
  21. You're only 25? ...and now you have an R35 GTR Parello? I mean if you wanted us all to hate you surely there are cheaper ways. Seriously, congratulations though.
  22. ^^ That maybe your only sensible option. I think on an 8J rim size 245 is about the maximum width you could fit or would want to fit safely. See here: http://www.tyresizecalculator.com/charts/tire-width-for-a-wheel-rim-size-chart 350Z wheel specs for OEM alloys: http://www.350z-tech.com/wiki/index.php?title=Wheel_Specifications Some other tyre related calculators: http://www.willtheyfit.com/index.php?width=225&aspect=45&diameter=18&wheelwidth=8.0&offset=30&width2=245&aspect2=40&diameter2=19&wheelwidth2=8.00&offset2=40&Submit=Calculate#content http://www.rimsntires.com/specspro.jsp
  23. Do you know.... Are the alloys the same width? (E.g. 9J) Are the alloys the same offset? (E.g. ET20) If so then why not put alloys with the decent tread on the front and then change the rears to a wider tyre like a 265 or 275 width? This is of course providing that the alloy width & offset will allow for the wider tyre on the rear without any rubbing on the arches. For example, my old alloys which were Rotas had an offset of ET20 both front & rear. The front alloys running the 245/35/19 tyres were 9.5J whereas the rear alloys running the 275/35/19 tyres were 10.5J. This set up was on a standard height 2003 350Z and caused no slip issues or rubbing issues. I think not having a staggered set up is most likely your problem.
×
×
  • Create New...