Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Really sorry to see that Rich but glad you're okay and nobody was hurt. I'd definitely consider removing anything though that isn't "technically" insured, ....E.g. If you've a thick 350Z boot carpet or some nice car mats then I'd take those out to sell on. If you've an aftermarket gear knob and still have your original then I'd swap those around also. Might be worth checking firstly with some on here who know more about insurance policies/legality than me but I'm pretty sure legally there'd be no issue with you doing that, although it might be one of those grey areas?! It's hard to tell exactly where the line is drawn between personal possessions you can remove from an accident damaged/written off car and those parts insured or now owned by the insurance company after a car is written off. I know taking your engine out would definitely be taking the p*** though.
  2. You'll need a remap (UpRev or ECUTek) to see any real gains. Link: http://h-dev.co.uk/our-services/mapping-and-dyno-hire/?v=79cba1185463 Link: http://www.abbeymotorsport.co.uk/content/dyno
  3. Good luck with that Nic.
  4. "The Darwin Awards" this year are going to have a lot of competition I can see it now.
  5. Just spotted this in the for sale section so thought I'd give you a heads up in case it was of interest.... Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/110091-compact-oil-catch-can/
  6. Going FI is definitely very addictive. I do miss my Zed but the S3 with it's turbo is definitely making my separation much easier than the Honda CTR I had ever did.
  7. So that's what a car would look like if it had schizophrenia.
  8. ^^ Plus one on that, ...well said Bockaaarck.
  9. You're welcome.
  10. It does seem that way at times...
  11. Yes mate will do ..... Just not had any time at the mo , and I don't think my wife will tolerate standing in a bush as i blast it past !! Yep been there & "made" mine do it. Oh & let me know if you want that video removed btw.
  12. Sounds good. Any chance of a WOT drive-by like your other video?
  13. I think that's a good decision Gareth. Such a shame to think of you getting rid of it before you're really ready to ~ onwards & upwards my friend.
  14. Good heads up Clarkie ~ update as & when you know more.
  15. Are you not selling the Zed now then? Let us know for definite if that's your final decision & we can lock this thread.
  16. Anyone, whatever race or religion etc is a disgusting coward imo for committing these acts against men, women and children just enjoying an event & going about their normal lives. Such a hateful despicable act. RIP.
  17. But what if it goes past the 5 years she was supposed to be holding it for and you & your brother still don't get the money released to you? Or get fed something else from your Aunt saying she's invested it or wants to wait longer etc, blah blah blah. I'd say without a doubt you need to look at getting a solicitor. I don't think you can afford not to tbh with £50K at stake ultimately.
  18. Last weekend I walked 10 miles, since last Thursday I've done a total 20miles.Usually I'd sit in doors on a weekend and play on my PC. So my life just got healthier You could have done that though without a Pokemon Ap. I'm an active person anyway & follow an exercise regime to keep myself fit but if that's what you need then to keep you active Matt then I'm all for it. On another note though I'm actually waiting to hear of the first Pokemon chaser death as I nearly watched a grown man walk blindly into traffic earlier whilst looking at his phone, ...pretty sure he was playing Pokemon.
  19. Moved to the correct area. Longlife are custom exhausts so as StevoD said not very likely of anyone having exactly the same system although they could have similar. I remember when I had my custom Longlife exhaust made for my Honda Civic Type R that they gave me all sorts of options for tail pipe designs, bore sizes etc including options for how loud I'd like it.
  20. Seriously though if you're an adult & playing Pokemon I think it's time you took a long hard look at what you're doing with your life.
  21. GMballistic

    Then & Now

    Looks the same Snowseph bar a "350Z UK" forum sticker in the rear window & some subtle mods like the rear lights, ....hope you continue to enjoy it for at least another 26K miles if not many more.
  22. Welcome aboard. Best looking car on your drive imo.
  23. Welcome aboard. Edit: Merged all your topics together. Lovely Zed btw.
×
×
  • Create New...