Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. Have a great day Will, how many is that!!!?
  2. That is without doubt the best post on this thread so far
  3. What EXACTLY is the wrap hiding though!!? Is it a bodge repair? Dan and Brillo are right if it's good but the wrap is hiding something, he's even said as much and If I can't see it then I don't beleive it but that's just me.
  4. You're having a huge part out and buying an electric powered vehicle
  5. And that's the sad part, the facts don't seem to matter. Hoepfully the truth will out eventually.
  6. Surely, until the facts are known who knows if it's an over reaction or not He shouted at a few people, because he had just done a 14 hour day in snow and slush which didn't go very well, got to the "boarding house" they had been booked into to be confronted by a few Mum's Dad's and kids wanting "selfies" with him, then discovered the producer had not bothered to arrange any hot food for them. I would also be pi55ed of with this..Nobody got hit..it was a shouting match and handbags at dawn..!! :surrender: and these are facts how? Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  7. He's not had it long but he doesn't have time to drive it and he's got a dog!! He had it wrapped because the paintwork has been over buffed!!? You plan on keeping it, if it's a lemon you'll be itching to get rid of it and then you'll be having to tell all these stories to someone else. Even if the engineers report is ok Id walk away, too many doubts for me. Sorry Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  8. Surely, until the facts are known who knows if it's an over reaction or not
  9. Somewhat squashes my theory then
  10. I hope to get along to one or two of these Andy
  11. Good point Col, don't know the answer to that i'm afraid.
  12. Just to add a bit more "intrigue". Now, I can't remember where I read this, I think it was the BBC website, apparently the "3 amigos" were due to sign new 3 year contracts during the next few days. They apparently have not done so. Now, a cynical person might conclude that they've had a better offer and JC elected for a gross misconduct dismissal so they can all sign up elsewhere. If this has been mentioned earlier I apologise but I'm not reading through nearly 9 pages Anyone else seen this?
  13. I bet you watch it though :scare:
  14. Thanks buddy, how old is hers?
  15. Bit of help required please guys. No1 stepdaughter is thinking about one of these. Has anyone here got one/had one or know anyone who has? Known problems or issues? Thanks
  16. glrnet

    Oil pressure

    Moved, PM Clark Motorsport & Zmanalex
  17. Sold - thread locked
  18. Oh sod it, I'll buy one now it's been explained properly
  19. We had some sunshine yesterday morning so took off a few engine bits and bobs, time for a "freshen up"
  20. Speak for yourself :lol: Welcome to our world.
  21. Ok, it's official, I'm bored now
×
×
  • Create New...