Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. Thanks Alex
  2. Nice one Colin, I need some RainX
  3. Does anyone know the length of the original strut bar bolts. I've got replacement titanium ones fitted at present but need to raise the strut bar 3 or 4mm and the threaded length of the titanium bolts is only 30mm. I already have a 5mm spacer, add to that the thickness of the strut bar foot and that doesn't seem like a lot of thread left to me. Or am I worrying unnecessarily?
  4. Managed to get a bit more done this morning, the primer takes forever to cure but hopefully should have the paintwork all finished this week. Will be ordering new seals, nipples etc tomorrow.
  5. Thanks mate, will do tomorrow
  6. Bloody hell that's shocking Gudzy, I'll go away now, at least I have protected NCB and only £100 excess.
  7. Exactly right Alex, there weren't any other spaces though, the irony of it all is usually you can't get a space in this particular car park!
  8. Went in to town in the van to pick up some bits, parked in the local pay and display car park and happened to notice a Transit tipper truck back end facing out in the row opposite. Was only gone 15 minutes and came back to find this :rant: :bang: No cctv either
  9. Silver was my second choice, wasn't sure if they would contrast enought on the yellow though?
  10. Thanks GMb, I'm still a bit worried about it and it's very much a Marmite choice I think, the good thing is yellow and blue are both primary colours and go well together apparently. Fingers crossed, just wanted to do something a bit different after matching blue calipers.
  11. If I do this will i get up an hour before I wake up?
  12. My phone does all that stuff all by itself
  13. ha, it's hardly a secret is it? They'll miss my excursions in Wales this year
  14. I love the fun of the chase shorty
  15. Oi, I resemble that remark Laguar Boy
  16. Ta for the update, off to spray Brembos and other bits in a bit
  17. No Q3? Not another F1asco surely? I've generally lost interest I'm afraid so are you saying rain = no Q3?
  18. Good idea, got to be more fun than F1 Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
×
×
  • Create New...