Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. Saw it today and it looks the dogs!!! Check out Dom's thread today
  2. I think Darren-b did a refurb on his 350, think he used underseal though
  3. Thanks Bennet , I'll have to say no, I've hardly enough time to sort my own Zed out
  4. How are you getting on chaps?
  5. Nice to meet you today Dominic, knew you wouldn't be disappointed with the Ark You nearly got their names right, it's Captain Haddock, Darren & Tin Tin
  6. It'll have to be a long holiday
  7. As title, thanks chaps.
  8. Happy birthday mate, have a good one
  9. Fitted the Mishimoto today, there's so much room in there now, I'll take some pix on Saturday, busy tomorrow The caliper service/repair kit arrived today so all prepared to reassemble then once the VHT paint has cured properly, pix to follow
  10. Fitted new Mishimoto Fan Shroud
  11. Ha, no one would believe you in "real life" would they?
  12. Indeed, many of the suction pad holder manufacturers now supply a dashboard sticky pad so that they are seen to stay on the "right side" of the law.
  13. http://www.h-dev.co....oducts_id=25429 http://www.h-dev.co....oducts_id=25427 http://www.h-dev.co....oducts_id=25428 Links are from HDev as they popped up in Google search needless to say other traders here supply them too
  14. Point well made, as I said earlier I managed to scuff one rim as we got on, it was 0430 in the morning though and I haven't done it since (6 journeys I think). Someone else tipped me off about this earlier this year so when we booked for July this year I booked as a high vehicle just to make life easier.
  15. Ah, standard wheels ^
  16. Phone RAC/AA/Green Flag and pay to join on the phone
  17. What BM said and Rob said, the standard coaches have tubular stainless steel "guide rails", I have curbed one wheel before now
  18. Yes, he was on here 24/7 at one point, we were his best friends until that bloody woman came along and stole SMD's play mate ^
×
×
  • Create New...