Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. Got them on the 350 and really pleased with them but I thought they had been discontinued
  2. I refer you to my earlier post
  3. +1 having been brought up on rear wheel drive cars it feels "normal" to me with it off but I can fully understand those who are wary of turning it off. I would certainly advise those to get themselves to an airfield day or similar and get some proper instruction.
  4. Not jealous!!!
  5. I just love an underdog, Vettel, what a drive :clap: What a race Brilliant for Lotus & Kimi
  6. I think he's gone into hiding
  7. Yes yes yes just leave me alone! +1
  8. http://www.millteksport.com/exhaust.products.cfm?variantid=137
  9. That's often easily welded Milltek PM CS too Few of us running Milltek and Berks HFC's, you could always add the Berks later
  10. If you mean timing belts, no, they have timing chains
  11. Can't wait personally
  12. So how did it all go yesterday?
  13. +1
  14. Well done guys What did you get at the shops on the way
  15. and http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/63996-2004-350z-breaking-all-parts/page__hl__breaking
  16. And so it begins
  17. Midnight Blue is quite sought after but more so with Frost coloured seats, I'd go for Azure because of that, agree about the price too Good luck. Gambling only pays when you're winning
  18. Don't worry, he'll probably win
  19. Thanks for letting us know
×
×
  • Create New...