Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. If they do lock you up Stew just remember these immortal lines from Cool Hand Luke: "You run one time, you got yourself a set of chains. You run twice you got yourself two sets. You ain't gonna need no third set, 'cause you gonna get your mind right."
  2. *mod edit* Locked, as now sold, hope things improve for you and your back Matt, stick around bud
  3. PM Mark I think Mark said we could use up the last slots if it got to it. Would be a bit harsh to dump Ersen out considering he was like 7th on the original list. Surely the people on the original list should get first dibs on the slots? Ersen.o you can have my slot mate That's bloody damn civil Chris :thumbs: :clap:
  4. Goes without saying in your case Andy
  5. Nothing a few chaps couldn't have sorted out with some shovels
  6. Big +1. Ive realised that there is no longer a point in the day when im not online. If im watching TV, im on my laptop, If im on the toilet, im on the iPad If im in a queue waiting to buy something, im on my phone +1 +2 currently on the jon at the moment lol PMSL and TMI
  7. Careful , we have ex zed owners driving Saabs. Your going to get a kicking Mr G..... I can't wait for Vik to see this
  8. And webbed feet
  9. And I thought you'd say Rum
  10. Just an idle thought really............... I have spent the whole day working on a new website for my business and have been lucky enough to have listened to music virtually all day. Now, I couldn't live without music, so, besides your wife/partner, kids and your Zed what is the one thing you couldn't live without? SMD behave yourself
  11. I've never seen a monkey driving a Saab, oh wait...............................
  12. +1 dyor Mate your reply to the post is a bit snobby. Trust me not everything on eBay is crap. I have purchased lots from eBay and have been very happy with everything. Anyway back to the exhaust. If any one can advice me on the item or the best place to get one, but please leave my choice of where I shop out of it. Jay was offering his opinion in an effort to help you, trust me, there have been some horror stories on this forum particularly relating to cheap exhausts
  13. PM Mark
  14. It is of course possible that the original flywheel has already been changed to a single mass fly Tend to agree that if you can't make it slip, no horrid clutch smell and transmission is ok then there should be no need to panic, take your time and get a second opinion
  15. I believe he's Surrey based
  16. Peter has an Alzean mind
  17. Extra £100 - see original post
  18. I couldn't agree more and let's face it Alonso has previous on manipulating the results. What's shocked me more than anything is the complete lack of condemnation from the other teams. They will protest against the smallest of technical infringements on other teams cars yet say nothing about bending the grid. Sure, it's within the rules and it may well have kept the championship open but it's very poor for the image of the sport. Pete Bernie's more than likely embargoed them all, it was a good way to keep the sponsors happy for the last race
  19. Don't let Keyser see that..................... it's green
  20. And how many pennies you might spend I'll see you there, just coming for a chat and meet some newer members
  21. He's in box will be full
  22. The Judge is a woman...... Hmmmmmmm. She'll wilt as soon as you open your mouth Stew............................
×
×
  • Create New...