Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. PM 4RE leather
  2. Andrew. Charge your camera mate:) And bring your memory card!!
  3. Set a reminder on your phone the night before
  4. Another fine case of Zeditis Those wheels will look on your car
  5. Result!!! I hope they fix your roof but it takes them an inordinately long time to do so :drive1
  6. No problem, as far as I recall no mods required, we just bought new bright bulbs. It's a good idea to get an LED type for the fog light so there is no problem at MOT time.
  7. Let's hope the new roof solves your problem, bloody shame you had to write to the MD to get any real service response.
  8. I've got these too, Dave and I got them at the same time. If I've understood you correctly, I think you are getting a bit confused, those clear clusters are supplied WITHOUT bulbs, what you can see is the holes for the bulbs. Your existing bulb holders and bulbs will fit these. Hope that helps
  9. Nice car Sounds like your unit maybe duff or receiving no power at all.
  10. ^^^^What Stew said, good luck with it though.
  11. +1, Pete, you can get full sets of these for not a lot at Screwfix, larger Halfrauds have them sometimes.
  12. 2.40 No seat belt
  13. Just a thought, it is a Nissan alarm I take it and not an aftermarket replacement?
  14. Check out Keysers car ;) And then
  15. Surely you're screwed if you choose sex?????? Apologies. You were braver than me Stew
  16. I feel the author may have been over complimentary
  17. Nice colour, but doesn't really do it for me
  18. glrnet

    Untitled3

    From the album: glrnet

    © glrnet

  19. glrnet

    Untitled1

    From the album: glrnet

  20. As long as you've got one of them for May
  21. Be good to see you Bennett
×
×
  • Create New...