Why is it though that DIY things on the car always happen in the winter? Is it just me or is life just out to get me !
I got half way through your first post and thought Victor Meldrew had signed up
Here you go Rich, this might help:-
http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/63105-tech-4-homes-home-audio-gadgets-etc/
SMD is quite heavily into his home audio too. I'm still struggling with my Dansette
What year is your Zed? If it's an early one don't forget that this is first generation bluetooth kit so it won't be brilliant at best. It sounds like your microphone and/or noise cancelling circuitry is on the way out I'm afraid. I ditched mine and bought a new head unit with bluetooth built in and it's fine
Abbey are fairly civilised, they have a roof on the dyno room...................oh, and the other buildings too
Haha I know I've been... inside joke
My irony didn't come over then?
My irony detection is off tonight I'm new to this.
No problem
I laughed more at the thought of Will trying to get in the boot, now if were to help him...............
A few beers up in wales in may and i may give it a go
I love a challenge
Abbey are fairly civilised, they have a roof on the dyno room...................oh, and the other buildings too
Haha I know I've been... inside joke
My irony didn't come over then?