Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. Meanwhile he's just had his bike pinched
  2. Saw them there 5 years ago, at the time their sound engineer said the O2 has the best acoustics of anywhere they've played before, something to do with the uniformity of the roof apparently. They've just announced tomorrows' guest:- Result!!
  3. Not really a shed either
  4. I see Senna got the elbow at Williams:- http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/20524465
  5. Almost somehow limoesque in it's appearance
  6. BMW 118tdi
  7. It's not far off, surprisingly. It looks sensible to me
  8. Oh, silly me
  9. Only if you don't get out much
  10. You could also have dirty fuel tank gauge sender/s. Mine is out by 100 miles or so to tank full so I fitted a scangauge II, that's bang on
  11. glrnet

    tunnel tray

  12. You'll get 450milea at 25mpg so you should achieve it, leave at 0530 from yours and you'll miss most of the traffic especially if you use the M6 toll, bit longer but worth it IMHO. Oh and sort your Zorst before you go
  13. Apparently these are the skinnier tyres
  14. I think he said brown Rich
  15. PM neil p and Jay ref paint shops one or both of them know a good one I believe.
  16. You only need 5 now Dan, oh I've ruined it........................
  17. If it resets and doesn't reoccur don't worry too much, it happens.
  18. +1
  19. glrnet

    Boot rams

    Best place is here;- http://www.sgs-engineering.com/gas-struts/car-boot-tailgate?gclid=CICX1seM8LMCFYXLtAodmGAAig Cheapest place fleabay, you pays your money you takes your chance
  20. That's not the car's fault is it :lol: It so is Graham, if I didnt have the car I wouldnt be able to do it Classic Zeditis symptoms Steve..... denial
  21. I prefer the one behind:) Yeah, I wonder who she is?
×
×
  • Create New...