Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. Well it should be in the right place then Oh well lol It was relative to the conversation, honest
  2. This is the one I got http://www.ebay.co.u...=item3cb87727f6 Surprising good for less than £20... Easy to fit, just splice one wire from the reverse light for activation and power and then one wire back to the HU or display jobs a good 'un Got one of those too, they are very good
  3. Sorry buddy, that's a I beat you by exactly 30 mins in Ekona's birthday thread
  4. Rich and I will teach you You can watch this instead Dan:-http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-20582176
  5. She snoozes the alarm clock for an hour!!!!!?????
  6. It's ok Andy, you'll be the one driving, they don't need to come
  7. There are a good few of us, I doubt there will be as serious meet this side of Christmas now though
  8. Dorking, where are you?
  9. Awaits arrival of detailing cognoscenti
  10. Happy Birthday mate, hope you have a great day
  11. Swimming off the North Coast of Scotland any time soon?
  12. Loads of time.................................at the moment
  13. Sooooo Andy & Fran
  14. Nice one
  15. For free? You git!!!
  16. That's interesting
  17. Thank you sir When you coming to stop with me then ? ;) I'm sure I don't know what you mean
  18. And you don't have a red instrument cluster like the one at Taras's? pmsl Got to do better than that Pete, you can't kid a kidder
  19. Thanks for all the good wishes peeps, it is genuinely appreciated
×
×
  • Create New...