Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. back and good luck with your search.
  2. Could be belts which are know for it in the colder weather. Might be an idea to check belt tensions too.
  3. Same for me this morning too
  4. I did say it was a start
  5. Here's a start http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/65948-grounding-kit-guide/
  6. The trouble is they are competing for 2 trophies, drivers and constructors and you can't throw the constructors competition out because of the sponsorship/financial implications.
  7. Nice work mate, I'm glad to see you are taking Zeditis seriously, so what's next..............................
  8. I'll do them for £195 each
  9. Welcome back Mark +1
  10. TGM FTW
  11. Red brembos always look good on Azure
  12. For what its worth I share your frustration - trouble is I fear I may have been a culprit My ipad did it guv
  13. I will have to have a go at that I think it's only fair as you clearly have a thing about body paint after threatening Smudge with purpleness
  14. U r ghey you mean your gay surely?
  15. here's my blue brembos with 19's Linea Corse wheels, have a search around the gallery as SMD has a good picture of his Rays with blue brembos
  16. Why? he stated that he wasn't very clued up with computers
  17. Love the wheels on the silver car
  18. Feckin' hell Pete, stay safe matey
  19. Locked as sold
×
×
  • Create New...