Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. Top man, one among many
  2. I must admit if I had a factory fitted Nismo kit I'd want it to appear on the V5. @KyleR, sorry, what is your point regarding Ollierx?
  3. Apparently Dave;s finished modding
  4. New micro fibre cloth will be all I reckon
  5. Hope mrs Ekona doesn't see this
  6. Choose what YOU like, the intake tube will look a bit "lonely" if you don't bling the rest of your engine bay imho. Here's mine, but I modified it to use the standard airbox:-
  7. :welcome:Why an auto in particular?
  8. 1t'5 Ann0y17g W11en 7h3y 8o th47 D1770
  9. Have a great day
  10. I used to be indecisive but now I'm not so sure
  11. For a moment I thought you'd trashed your car on your birthday! Cracking effort
  12. Thanks mate, my current car is fully loaded and a great drive, but a wee bit under powered. I paid a fortune for it and i was looking at losing £££ over the next few years in depreciation, whih would be ok if i used it alot. I ended up losing £1500 in depreciation on a new car, so im happy. Now, are you sure this time?
  13. It is the part number quoted in the first post.
  14. Don't know it I'm afraid
  15. Did you have a word with them beforehand
  16. I'm not even watching it :lol:
  17. Speeded up again now
  18. Sod off!
  19. It's running really slowly for me again now
  20. Very entertaining
  21. Tesco car park
  22. haha i hadnt really thought about making kits up really. It wasnt the cheapest mod as i had to buy the clear facelift reflectors, the wiring/relay/fuse parts, a switch, the LED's, plus all the wires and trunking for the installation... i have flush fitted a cut off switch under the bonnet by the brake fluid reservior as well which is pretty cool. will get a pic up of that later... I wondered why you had the cover off
×
×
  • Create New...