Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. I'm glad you weren't the only one who had trouble with the spray can trigger!! So have you decided on your final colours
  2. No point in having a Zed and worrying about that sort of detail
  3. pmsl
  4. Do it!!
  5. Nice Marz
  6. Bobs knob!!!?
  7. Save yourselves all the trouble with Sleazy Jet and go to the local
  8. You wouldn't dare, I think the 1" socket drive just came back into play Are you willing to place a wager on that pre Wales 2014 ????? Knowing you, not 2014
  9. Clearly it's not worth bothering with
  10. You wouldn't dare, I think the 1" socket drive just came back into play
  11. glrnet

    Untitled3

    From the album: glrnet

    © glrnet

  12. glrnet

    Untitled1

    From the album: glrnet

  13. "And I wonder, who'll stop the rain?"

  14. glrnet

    Hoon

×
×
  • Create New...