Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. I wish I lived nearer to Aldershot
  2. Thanks buddy, it was off air for everybody during that time last night
  3. Here's some for starters https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=nissan+350z+roadster+spoler+pictures&aq=f&oq=nissan+350z+roadster+spoler+pictures&aqs=chrome.0.57j0.17774j0&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
  4. Thank you guys, it really means a lot.
  5. It is indeed
  6. Good night was it H
  7. Brilliant! I love this place Fingers crossed Will.
  8. And moved to correct section
  9. Where can I get a Xed from
  10. I can imagine how that conversation started: "Hey John, got anything in purple?" Actually, he PM'd me saying that they're working on a set of purple coolant hoses so nerrr
  11. Mine were 10mm from Rutland Motors Robert
  12. You were correct, she died this morning. Nooooooooooooooooooo!! You need to get that fixed pronto
  13. Don't you worry about that! Leave it with me! I did say I would make some burgers but if you want to provide meat too that's fine Knowing you there will be far tooooooo much though
  14. These things seem to go in cycles, 2 years ago they were all over the forum I had one fitted before I had the uprev, personally I found the improved throttle response gains from the uprev satisfactory so I sold the D1, each to their own though
  15. I'm sure the guys here will be able to offer updates
×
×
  • Create New...