Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. Now locked as requested
  2. I love big tigers
  3. Should be back already I think
  4. Now, those I like a lot
  5. No red "O", missed a trick there G.
  6. Don't start, Dan will be along soon advocating moron culling
  7. That's more of a ticking noise.
  8. +1 Its on my "to own" list Ta! It's hard to find an unmolested one nowadays, and as much as I promised to keep it OEM, i have a ruckload of mods on the way , and you sir have contracted Emmitis.
  9. Not THAT bored
  10. If Rich climbs in to test them it will be a "recking" action Jimbo
  11. How many miles have you done in it since you got it?
  12. Quitting? meh!
  13. Yea, too right But you have to be in a "special' club for that privilege And there are 4 in the special club now!!
  14. Top effort Darren, thanks again
  15. mrs glrnet's great nephew showed us this this afternoon, funny once is the best I can say, funny because it's rubbish.
  16. FFS!! I really do hope someone got there bloody finger out and did something to help!!!?
  17. Dr "Transylvania" working his evil on Photoshop
  18. Sorry to have left early but mrs glrnet and family were a priority but I look forward to seeing pics at some point Great weekend chaps, thank you.
  19. It was a great weekend Andy, it wasn't so much the amount of liquid consumed but the amount of time spent in the car at a time
  20. Enjoy your newly contracted Zeditis.
  21. It wasn't a club event but a social event organised amongst friends. Please feel free to organise your own weekend away whenever it suits you.
  22. It wasn't as quiet there this weekend as it usually is thanks to Wasso. Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  23. Have a great day buddy. Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  24. And a couple more from today Excuse the strange looking Scot in the second pic
×
×
  • Create New...