Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. http://www.gotoquiz.com/are_you_gooder_at_grammar
  2. I like the look of that, that's going on the Chrimbo list
  3. I fear we will with the sponsorship of the Venezuelan oil company behind him, if the Lotus finance doesn't happen then he maybe their only option!!!
  4. He was such a nice guy too!!
  5. Hope you guys are looking after Andy.
  6. pmsl, we may change it to something else
  7. So is Will iTall?@Andy, why ioneabee?
  8. Held you in higher esteem than that Dan
  9. :lol: Does that mean you've finally come to your senses!!?
  10. Did you modify the MOT station whilst you were there, just asking
  11. glrnet

    spanners

    http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/36745-front-jdm-standard-to-brembo-brakes/ This, of course, assumes JDM and UK cars are the same.
  12. Have a great one buddy
  13. Have a good one
  14. Seems his car really will become an extension of his manhood!! Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  15. In other words, 'Shame it's not Ginger' think thats what he meant So true
  16. You did state it wasn't very helpful though. Sigh... Bloody hell!! I also said it was very amusing, referred to chaps (as in plural) this would indicate that it wasn't directed solely at one person and used I hope that clears things up now
  17. No, no, no. You've completely missed the point. You need to buy a kit which moves the hinge away from the rest of the car, not the latch. It'll look "well mint, innit, blud". And aid with cabin cooling. Possibly. Panel gaps FTW, yo!
  18. I think I'll start riding around with my doors only half latched closed, or have I not fully grasped this concept
  19. Half your ex car.
  20. @ blocky, you did, I just tried to help by adding a link. @ Wasso, That wasn't in the topic of conversation!!
  21. Sounds like they are bricking it!!! Tossers. It'll be very interesting to hear what their justification for such shameful "service" is.
  22. pmsl
  23. I am allergic to fugly vehicles.
  24. Here are two more both used and recommended by members here:- HAMPSHIRE:- TGM at Fleet http://www.tgmsport.co.uk/services Bodycraft at Winchester http://www.bodycraft.org.uk/
×
×
  • Create New...