Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. Fixed that
  2. If you ask him nicely he'll supply the arrows too
  3. But wait:- http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/71209-nismo-v2-2008-313gt-25k-miles/
  4. You might wait a long time for Nismo car to come up
  5. Congratulations, I'm only 3.5 years in but I know the feeling!!
  6. Happy Birthday Netti, have a great day
  7. Well done Buddy, that's a cracking effort and to our world.
  8. Uissuchamiseryinnit
  9. That reminds me, I took the counter balance weight out of mine too, now, I wonder where I've put that
  10. Even better than a link . . . here is a Video Just wait till you get to 55 sec PMSL "Oh my goodness"
  11. drink snorting moment!!
  12. Fixed that
  13. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Peugeot-406-Coupe-3l-v6-24v-modified-/221322697816?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3387dc5c58
  14. HBTY HBTY
  15. Not as nuts as it must be living next to WW!! Only kidding Will
  16. Theres a whole supermarket of it just down the road from me..!!! :scare: . Will go back to post number 1 and read the rules!!!
  17. That all sounds a bit Mickey Mouse to me
  18. Thanks mate, I'll look forward to that. Much flywheel chatter/rattle?
  19. Opposite magnetic poles attract
  20. I'd be interested to hear your thoughts regarding the clutch and flywheel combo when it's bedded in Arran.
  21. iPerv Good spot though
  22. Very good point indeed. Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  23. Mark at Abbey will Uprev it for you!! Lol Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  24. Have a great day mate, thanks for FT'ing last night!! Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
×
×
  • Create New...